THE FIRST CRACK

Jimin's heart raced as Jungkook approached him, his eyes burning with intensity. "Hey, freshman," Jungkook said, his voice low and husky. "What's up?"

Jimin swallowed hard, his mind racing with possibilities. "N-nothing," he stuttered, his eyes fixed on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, his gaze piercing through Jimin's soul. "Don't lie to me, Jimin," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I know you've been watching me, waiting for me to make a move."

Jimin's face flushed with embarrassment, his eyes dropping to the ground. "I-I wasn't watching you," he protested, his voice barely audible.

Jungkook chuckled, his eyes glinting with amusement. "Don't deny it, Jimin," he said, his voice low and husky. "I know you want me, just like I want you."

Jimin's heart skipped a beat, his eyes snapping back to Jungkook's face. "W-what?" he stuttered, his mind reeling with shock.

Jungkook's smile was radiant, his eyes burning with desire. "I said, I want you, Jimin," he repeated, his voice dripping with passion. "I want to hold you, to kiss you, to make you mine."

Jimin's heart raced, his soul soaring with excitement. He knew that this was the moment he had been waiting for, the moment when Jungkook would finally confess his feelings.

With a smile, Jimin reached out, his hand brushing against Jungkook's. "I want you too, Jungkook," he said, his voice barely audible.

Jungkook's eyes flashed with joy, his face lighting up with a radiant smile. "Really?" he asked, his voice trembling with emotion.

Jimin nodded, his heart overflowing with love. "Really," he replied, his voice firm and resolute.

With a whoop of joy, Jungkook pulled Jimin into a tight embrace, his lips crashing down on Jimin's in a passionate kiss.