The first hurdle

Jimin and Jungkook's relationship was blossoming, but they knew they had to keep it a secret from the rest of the group. They were afraid of how the others would react, especially since they were in the public eye.

One day, while they were on tour, Jimin and Jungkook were caught by RM (Kim Nam-joon) while they were sharing a romantic moment in the dressing room.

RM was shocked and didn't know what to say. Jimin and Jungkook were frozen in place, waiting for RM to react.

"Guys, what's going on?" RM asked, trying to sound calm.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other nervously before Jungkook spoke up. "RM, we need to talk to you about something."

RM nodded and sat down next to them. "What is it?"

Jimin took a deep breath before speaking. "RM, Jungkook and I are in a relationship."

RM's eyes widened in shock, but he quickly composed himself. "Okay, let's talk about this."

Jimin and Jungkook explained their situation to RM, who listened intently. After they finished, RM took a deep breath before speaking.

"I support you guys, but we need to be careful. The public eye can be harsh, and we don't want this to affect the group's image."

Jimin and Jungkook nodded in agreement. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but they were willing to face any obstacles as long as they were together.

RM smiled and put a hand on their shoulders. "We'll get through this together, as a team."

And with that, Jimin and Jungkook knew they had overcome their first hurdle. But little did they know, more challenges were waiting for them just around the corner...

RM's support meant a lot to Jimin and Jungkook, but they knew they couldn't keep their relationship a secret forever. They decided to confide in Suga (Min Yoon-gi) and J-Hope (Jung Ho-seok), hoping they would understand.

To their surprise, Suga and J-Hope were not only supportive but also excited for the couple. "We're happy for you guys!" J-Hope exclaimed. "We just want you to be happy."

Suga nodded in agreement. "We'll support you no matter what. But we need to be careful. The public eye can be harsh."

Jimin and Jungkook nodded, feeling a weight lift off their shoulders. They knew they could count on their friends to keep their secret safe.

But just as they thought things were going smoothly, a paparazzo snapped a photo of Jimin and Jungkook holding hands in public. The news spread like wildfire, and soon the media was buzzing with rumors about the couple's relationship.

Jimin and Jungkook were devastated. They had been so careful, and now their secret was out. They didn't know how to face the public or their fans.

RM called an emergency meeting to discuss the situation. "We need to come up with a plan to handle this," he said, his voice calm and steady.

Jimin and Jungkook nodded, feeling anxious about what was to come. They knew their relationship would be under scrutiny, but they were determined to face it together.

As they left the meeting room, Jungkook took Jimin's hand, his eyes locked on his partner's. "We'll get through this together, okay?"

Jimin smiled, feeling a sense of courage wash over him. "Together, always."