This One Guy

Dear Kitty,

I'm back, and wow a lot has passed lately. I met this one person named Paul Zimmer, and he's a really cool person. We started hanging out a few days ago, and I feel like we're best friends already. The one day I saw him playing football with some other people, and I decided to join in. He didn't think I was going to be that good, but he ended out making himself look stupid. It actually made him look cute when he realized he was wrong. Anyways....I told myself that I'd never fall in love again because of all the past histories with relationships. Plus I don't even like Paul like that so..what matters? So later today I was in my room playing Die For You by: Black Veil Brides and then someone knocks on the door. My parents weren't home so I was acting like a ninja just to see who the person was. It took my five minutes to open the door xDDDD . I finally see who the person was and it was Paul. I asked him, "Hey Paul, what are you doing here?" He responded with a worried tone saying, "I just wanted to ask you something..Will you um..Will you go out with me Friday?" My jaw dropped and I ended up looking stupid, and I happily decided to say, "Yeah sure." After Paul left I decided what to wear because the date was tomorrow! Anyways after 3 hours searching I finally found something to wear. It was a nice, simple, casual dress with flats. Then I decided to look at the time and realized its 10:30P.M. So I wrapped up everything got ready for bed. So..I'm going to go now. Night night diary!

-Sam