𝗣𝟭: Sayonara?

2:30 p

2:30 p.m.

IN THE FACE of South Korea, there was a village called Cheonliang.

It was a village ruled by a shaman, and although by the looks of it, Cheonliang and its villagers were happy and smiling everywhere, normally working in their day to day lives as a normal and happy village.

Yet, your eyes were far from seeing the truth behind this damned village.

For what lies within, is the dark truth of the evilness and mischief that the village had. A vermin shaman, crazed villagers, murderers, and human trafficking by turning those people into a human sacrifice, all because of their ridiculous beliefs.

Oh, how tragic this village was.

It was not only Cheonliang, but the whole world itself was deemed tragic. Indeed, the world of LOOKISM is quite an unfortunate world is it?

It would only be normal if a god were to take pity and send just a little bit of blessing to them, am I right?

Right.

And so, a blessing was sent into the world of LOOKISM.

It's just that-

"AAAAAAAAAAAA"

The blessing didn't know she was blessing herself. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

"WHAT THE HEEEEELLLL!!!-"

The poor girl screams, her last word being dragged out as she falls a hundred kilometers from the sky.

A look of panic and worry was present on her face, her yellow hair and her choppy bangs were swaying harshly with the wind.

The wind was totally not wig friendly.

Looking down below her, she was gonna land in a forest. She was so far up above that it almost feels like her soul is slipping away.

'Is this it? Am I gonna die before I even get to reach my 20s?'

The girl thinks, as she lay in a star fish position in the air with deadpanned eyes.

'Why do I have to die this stupidly though? At least let me die heroically you maniac!'

With no other choice, the girl just closes her eyes and brace for the painful impact, and with no doubt, death.

Yet, for some reason, the moment she hit the ground, the girl felt nothing. Confused, the girl opens her eyes and finds herself perfectly standing in the middle of the forest. No broken bones, and alive too.

Wearing a comically shocked face, the girl was surprised "Wait, I'm alive!" she squished her face with her hands, amazed by how lucky she was to survive falling 100 kilometers to the ground. Her mind was confused, yet at the same time she was grateful.

Sadly, before the girl could rejoice any further, a series of pain was felt throughout her body causing her to wince and hunch over in pain, and that was where she realized that her body was in a bad state.

"Ahck!- dammit, I forgot I was injured."

Just by looking at her form, she looked as if she was run over by a truck and got bombed right after.

Her face was bloody, blood trickling down her forehead, a limp arm, and an injured leg with a stab wound. Her hands were rough and filled with bruises, the veins in her arms become visible as she gripped the handle of her katana that was hidden below her intricately designed, and colorful yellow-and-orange haori that was slightly torned and messed up.

Her hair was a mess, her clothes were a mess, and her injured body was worse than a mess. However, despite being in such a messed up state, there was no doubt that her beauty was still there. Her golden eyes glimmering as she looks up at the sky and sighs.

"Haisst, where's the butterfly lady when you need her? I really need a medic right now." Mia jokingly says with a light chuckle, a small smile gracing her dry, bloody lips. Feeling a little sad by thinking of her friends, who aren't present right now.

But then, after a few seconds of silence her gentle golden eyes were suddenly replaced with a hint of anger as she thought about someone,

'I wonder if they're already fighting with the demon king right now.'

AFTER she regained her composure, Mia took a look at her surroundings and was quite lost, but due to her advanced hearing, it wouldn't take long for her to find her way in a place foreign to her

That was, after all, one of her special traits. Having the special ability to hear at such a long distance.

Not too far away, Mia could hear noises from afar.

"Hum, there's a noise over there, it wouldn't hurt to check a bit" So slowly, Mia walked towards the noise coming from afar. Hoping that maybe she can get some help there.

It didn't take long for her to reach her destination as she comes face to face with a big grey wall.

She's sure that there's an entrance somewhere. Yet she chose to jump over the wall, risking her limp arm and injured leg like a dumbass.

"..."

And would you look at that, now all the eyes were on her. Everyone stopped upon seeing the yellow-haired girl.

Like a deer in the headlights, Mia gulped nervously at the intimidating eyes darted on her. Mia could only wave awkwardly like an idiot and said-

"U-uhm, sayonara?"

'Frick, that was a goodbye, not a hello. Mia you dumbass 🗿.' Mia cries internally, highly embarrassed with herself.

Though, the yellow head failed to notice that she was currently interrupting a fight between kings.

🐤. . . Stay tuned!
Votes are appreciated! (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧