CHAPTER 4

From 3 person POV:

Parkin introduced Rain to the main guards and told them that not to cause any issue with him and also make an eye on this boy anyone troubles him just cut them off. After that he took him where Phayu and Pai packing their stuff.  

First pai say that parkin coming towards him, so he welcomed Parkin. Hello P'Parkin what a surprise unnoticed visit any work with us said Pai and then he looked the boy who is with him. Then Phayu notice Parkin. Phayu welcome and greeted him and also got confused, before the race Parkin said he has someone work so he will not be here but now he is here that to with a kid. 

Phayu started him and that boy didn't even look him or Pai he just looking the bike where Pai is leaning on it.  Parkin started to give intro about RXD. 

Hey guys this RDX he will race here; he will not involve in racing competition. he will race here when he comes. RDX greeted, hi I am RDX nice to meet you. After some convo with Parkins Pai left the place and Phayu and Parkin were speaking about something. RDX(Rain) left the place and looks the racetrack was empty, so he took his bike where he parked and entered the track. first, he started so slow, but time passes he increased the speed of the bike, and his handling was super cool, and it looks natural.

on the other hand, Phayu done with Parkins and looked He was shocked that RDX handled his bike so well and it can't be beat by non and its dame amazing too. And his thoughts went to a day where Rain drive his bike in his racetrack. But he didn't realize that both of them are same, cause that Raiin looked like an innocent guy, but this guy I don't know...... When he was thinking a call disturbed his thoughts and came to sense that was Safiah. 

Safiah, he Phayu where are you how was the field today anything you need to update.  Phayu didn't answer him, instead he asked about Rain. Safiah, did that boy came to our track in this following day? 

Safiah replied No man I cancelled his contract cause you were not ok with him right and what happened now? Phayu... no man nothing much if you cross him just ask him to use when he was and mainly don't charge him. I will be home late man, so you take care. Phayu disconnected his call. 

Rain on the other hand he finished his final track and with the same speed he went out of the area. He reached home with in half hr. He noticed Luke was immersed in his work he is handling a huge project and Rain also taking care of it, but he will not involve it much cause he knows that someday soon or later he will be going to handle more than Luke or his parents, but now he wants to life his life as he wishes without any feeling. So that with that happiness he will be ok to take any responsibilities in the name of family or anything else. 

He greeted Luke, Hey Luke I am back! Luke replied 'know'. ok then Luke I have some assignment to work on it. I will complete it and wake me up I wanna pick up Sky at 11 am and I have a full date with him. 

next day was a weekend so as per promise Rain and sky went and first, they went to a mall for a movie, that was a horror movie both enjoyed that movie and then sky took him to a newly launched Korean based restaurant. They both entered and find a best view and took a seat.

Phayu and Pai came their cause Pai has some share in this restaurant and also this was his friend's hotel too, so he decided to pay a visit his friend and also give some review of the food. 

Phayu first entered first with irritation cause he was pulled here by his cousin Pai and followed by him Pai entered.  Pai look directly went to Rain who was sitting and chatting with some guy and Pai was impressed by him.

Pai, hooked Phayu...... hey Pahyu see that what a pleasant look! I want to and look that guy he is so cute, and I want him to be my friend. Phayu didn't give much attention but when he saw Rain and Sky...... Hey you idiot they are my Juniors.... freshers.