P1

Aiah was fixing her things in her new condo when suddenly maloi chatted her.

Message:

Maloi: ate aiah, mikhs got back from us. she was going to your mom's house tomorrow!

Aiah reply: WHAT? she got back after ghosting me for a years hays.

flash back:
aiah go to mikha's house and see she was not there and only her grandma is there so aiah decide to ask mikha's grandma where's mikha.

"Hi po, nasan po si mikha?" Aiah said.

"nako iha, umalis na siya pumuntang us kasama mom nya. d nya ba sinabi sayo?" mikha's grandma said

"hindi po eh, kailan dw po sila babalik?.."
Aiah ask

"Hindi ko alam iha. Dun na kasi pagaaaralin si mikha." Mikha's grandma said

Aiah was stunned when she heard that, she don't know what to do. "s-sige po. Mauna napo ako.."

Aiah quickly leave and go back to their house and go to her room and lock the door she cried for an hours while messaging mikha.

message:

Aiah: mikha, I thought d ka sasama? I thought you wouldn't leave me. You promise me mikhs. d mo tinupad. I hope your happy there. I'll miss you my love. I hope you don't find someone there. I love you so much.

Aiah turned off her phone and cry all night.

Mikha:
Mikha read aiah's message and she was teary while reading it, she decided not to reply to aiah  so she just ignore it and turned off her phone.

After 10years. Mikha got back to the Philippines.

End of flash back:

Aiah:

Aiah's mom message her.

Message:

Aiah's mom: aiah, mikha got back to our neighborhood. Come home tomorrow at 8am we're going to have a party mikha and her mom invited us to the party. Your friends are there too so don't be late.

I read my mom's message and decide to agree because I don't want to ruin the party. I know they'll wait for me there.

Aiah's respond: okay ma, I'll go there.

Aiah turned off her phone.

The night comes
Aiah was wearing a red dress and her hair was curled up. She arrived at the party and see colet, maloi, Stacey, jhoanna, Gwen and sheena there but she didn't see mikha so she quickly go towards her friends.

"Oy ate aiah ang ganda mo ah" maloi said

"Syempre, nandyan si mikhs eh" colet tease

"oo nga HAHAHA" jhoanna tease

"wag nyo nga inaano si ate aiah" Stacey defends

"oo nga!" Sheena defends

I laugh.

"Nga pala nasan na si mikhs? miss kona un ah!" Gwen ask

"Oo nga" colet said.

then suddenly mikha arrived wearing a baggy pants and a lovito sando tank top with a underneath polo.

"finding me?" mikha said.

"Andto na pala eh!" Colet said

"Andto na pala, tara na shot na HAHA!" Jhoanna said

"g kana ba mikhs?" Gwen ask

"Sure." Mikha said

"Un oh tara na!" Jhoanna said

Then we drink. While we're drinking mikha kept staring at me.

See you next part!