P4⚠️🔞

"mikhs, just go home." I said.

"but I just got here hmm." Mikha answered

I sigh.

"Aiah, I miss you." Mikha said.

"mikha, I already said it to you. It's been 10years I move on." I lie and look away from her.

"I know you aiah, I know you don't. Just let me court you again. I promise I won't leave." Mikha answer

And I didn't response and just prepared our food.

Mikha:
I go towards aiah while she was preparing food I hug her waist and turn her around to face me, our face was so close.

"don't ignore me like this." I said.

"mikhs.." she answered

⚠️🔞 Don't read it if your sensitive.

I quickly kiss aiah, she was closing her mouth and she pulled away

"mikha stop.." she said

I didn't listen to her and just pinned her on the wall and kiss her again, she was trying to push me away but I hold her tight.

I bit her lower lip and when she opens her mouth I quickly entered my tounge, it took a minute before she respond my kiss and then she kiss me back, I entered my hands inside her tank top and massage her mounds and I break the kiss and kiss her neck while massaging her mounds.

"m-mikha.." she moan

I continue what I was doing and I remove her tank top and unclasp her bra and suck her nipple while massaging her other mounds.

"m-mikha ugh!.." she moan

I kiss her again and while kissing we walk towards the sofa, I slowly lay her down and goes on top of her and continue what I was doing earlier.

My hand travelled down her thighs going upwards she suddenly hold my hand before it goes to her private part.

"mikhs we can't do this.." she said.

"aiah, I'll be gentle please." I answered and bit her neck and lick it.

she didn't answer and I continue what I was doing I remove her shorts and underwear and entered my three fingers inside of her I slowly thrust in and out of her.

"u-ugh.. m-mikha.." "m-mikha.." "fvck...m-mikha!.." she moan and groans

I fasten my thrust inside of her

"m-mikha!..u-ugh!..hmm!..shit!..ugh.." aiah groan.

I thrust even more faster.

"m-mikhs..i-i'm g-g-gonna c-cum ugh!.." aiah moan

I thrust even faster and after a few more thrust she came, my hands are so wet and she was tired I carried her towards her room and layed her down, she quickly fell asleep while I was washing my hands.

After washing my hands I go home.

Aiah:
morning comes.
I woke up and I see my self naked I remember what happened last night, I look for mikha but she's not there so I chatted her.

Messages:

mikha where are you?
                                      why?  miss me? :M
no, I was looking for you.
                             I was in my dad's company :M
okay, go here later. I have something to say.
                                     okay babi, see you😉 :M
👍

I turn off my phone and get ready for my breakfast.

After a few hours it's already 6pm and I waited for mikha to come.

see yah next part!