Denies and Deceit | Darkest Lord x Shadow Milk

Yes gang ,, a crazy ship . A beast x a God 😈😈‼️‼️🙏🙏

ALSO VERY SHORT SOS GANG !!

Shadow Milk plans to meet the God of evil for a date, but the other doesn't understand the concept.

────────────────────

It was a night of heavy rain, with lightning striking across the dark sky, illuminating the rooms of the witches' castle. These rooms were left untreated and dusty, as if untouched by human hands for a long time.

The soldiers' quiet chatter echoed as they roamed through each room until the silence was abruptly broken by loud snickering.

"Heeere I am! Ehehe!" the Jester chuckled to himself. He knew the witches were away from the castle, which gave him ample time to speak with the Dark Warrior.

Shadow Milk dragged some puppets by their strings, occasionally waving at the soldiers. He could sense their anger at him for daring to talk to the Darkest Lord, but he didn't care one bit!

The Jester clasped both of his hands together, excited to see the other after his little meeting with his fellow beast friends. He had enough time to go for a date with Darkest Lord Cookie!

"Yoohoo! Silly Darkie Lordd!~ Where are you? AHAHA!" the Jester laughed to himself before sensing a shadow behind him.

He swiftly turned around. There stood the Darkest Lord, his metallic head bowed. The many scars and scratches on his mask, along with chipped teeth from countless battles, told a story of relentless combat.

The Darkest Lord's mask featured a red amber gem on the forehead, glowing as it reflected the moonlight. Similar gems adorned his metal gloves. He stared down at the Jester, his presence imposing and fearsome.

Shadow Milk chuckled, feeling a bit flustered as he stood close to the other. He gathered his words and spoke in a flirty yet cheeky tone.

"Oh Darkest Lord! It's so nice to visit you again! AHAHA! I brought you some puppets as an anniversary gift!" The Jester giggled, presenting the puppets to the Lord.

The Darkest Lord paused, lifting his sharp hand to take the puppets. He handed them to one of his soldiers. "Thank you, Shadow Milk. I am deeply grateful for these splendid gifts. It is truly delightful to have them, and I shall ensure they are well cared for."

He spoke as he lifted his sharp hand to cup the Jester's face, tracing his finger carefully along the other's features to avoid causing harm. Shadow Milk giggled, quickly grabbing the other's gloved hands, happy for the physical contact. He let out another giggle as he exclaimed, "AREN'T YOU SOOO SO SO SO SO SO SOO SWEET!!"

Darkest Lord didn't mind the others reaction, He scooped the other up, having to not drop them, letting out a small grumble as he caressed the others face with his claws ever so gentle.