ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ

::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::

....::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::....

FEW DAYS LATER

As San drove us back to Seoul, I found myself repeatedly glancing his way, distracted from my phone where I scrolled through potential wedding venues. His presence was compelling—his hand rested gently on my thigh, squeezing lightly now and then, a simple gesture that radiated reassurance and warmth. His other hand firmly gripped the steering wheel, and every so often, a soft hum of a tune would escape his lips. The casual way he hummed and the gentle, reassuring pressure of his hand on my thigh sent a flutter of excitement through my stomach, making me bite my lip softly to contain the thrill of affection stirring within me.

"You should stop touching me like this if you want to keep on driving, Sannie," I murmured in a sultry tone, playfully challenging him with a slight smirk.

San responded with a quick, sly smile that briefly lit up his face as he glanced my way. "Is that a challenge, Wooyoung?" he replied, his voice tinged with amusement and intrigue. His grip on my thigh momentarily tightened, sending a jolt of excitement through me, electrifying the simple touch with an unspoken promise of more.

"Maybe," I teased back, shifting my body slightly in the seat to better face him, my gaze playful yet intense. "But remember, you're supposed to focus on the road."

"I always have my eyes on the most important things," he assured me, his voice low and comforting, even as he diligently redirected his full attention to the road ahead. The playful tension between us filled the car's cabin, mingling with the soft hum of the engine and turning the space into a private cocoon of our shared affection and laughter.

As San navigated the car smoothly through the streets on our way back to Seoul, I found it impossible to resist teasing him just a little. The quiet hum of the engine and the gentle rhythm of the road made the atmosphere in the car feel almost too serene, and the devilish part of me wanted to stir things up. "You're playing with fire, Sannie—you know I don't control myself well," I murmured, my voice low and teasing as I leaned closer to kiss his cheek softly.

My hand slid along his thigh, feeling the muscles tense under my touch as I moved up to grip his erection firmly through his trousers. The subtle shift in his breathing told me my actions were having the intended effect. "Watch it before I make you stop the car," I whispered, my tone sultry and challenging, laden with the promise of what could come next.

San's response was almost immediate, his grip on the steering wheel tightening as he inhaled sharply. The air between us charged with an unspoken excitement. "Maybe that's exactly what I'm hoping for," he said, his voice a blend of caution and thrill. He shot me a quick glance, his eyes sparkling with mischief and a dare.

Pleased with the stir I'd caused, I maintained my firm touch, letting it be a constant reminder of the tension building between us. We continued driving, but the dynamic in the car shifted from a simple journey home to a playful, tantalizing exchange. Each word and touch added layers to our interaction, transforming the drive into a dance of teasing gestures and whispered intimacies.