Overview

Prologue
1807
_________

"Daphne!" I screamed as I ran after my best friend, she went down the stairs still holding my favorite doll, "Daphne come back!" We ran down the hall till she ran into her brother, Benedict Bridgerton, "What the he-" He looked behind her and saw me standing still, and then he looked in her hand, "Daphne. Is that yours?" He asked, in a serious tone as he crossed his arms.

"Yes." "Liar!" I shouted, Benedict looked back at me and put a finger on his lip, signifying he needed me to be quieter, "Daphne is that true? Are you lying?" Daphne looked up at him, "Yes." Benedict shook his head, "For shame Daphne, return the doll to Alanna now." He commanded.

Daphne turned around and gave me the doll, "I'm sorry for taking your doll." "Now good job Daphne, now please ladies be quieter." He walked past Daphne and lowered himself to my level, "Now what's the significance of the doll?" He asked me, "It was given to me by mom when I was a baby." I said sadly.

He stared at me, with somber eyes, "I'm sorry I asked." He whispered to me, patting my back, "Now I trust you ladies can behave." He stood up and walked away, I stared at him as he walked away and turned back to Daphne, "I'm going to g to marry him one day." "No you're not!" She shouted at me.

I pranced over to her, happily holding and swaying my doll, "Watch me, I shall be Lady Alanna Bridgerton, wife to Benedict Bridgerton." I said gleefully of my hopeful future, "He is below your rank as dukes daughter." I scoffed, "I do not care."

Elle Fanning as Alanna Vanning"You were born reaching for your mother's handsVictim of your father's plans to rule the worldToo afraid to step outsideParanoid and petrified of what you've heard"

"You were born reaching for your mother's hands
Victim of your father's plans to rule the world
Too afraid to step outside
Paranoid and petrified of what you've heard"

Luke Thompson as Benedict Bridgerton "Scattered 'cross my family lineI'm so good at telling liesThat came from my mother's sideTold a million to surviveScattered 'cross my family lineGod, I have my father's eyes"

"Scattered 'cross my family line
I'm so good at telling lies
That came from my mother's side
Told a million to survive
Scattered 'cross my family line
God, I have my father's eyes"

Extra cast:
Rob Brydon as Duke Robert Vanning of Gloucester

Regé-Jean Page as Duke Simon Hastings

Alanna Vanning Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4utRYrr4d5hRyBuGVyVZfg?si=3F43MHKkRuatFkch7mNTlQ&pi=u-0RaOOsJBQkGC

Benedict Bridgerton Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5t7KxMMYsAx1gmDjXNIXw5?si=vy865isKQEyAEhtzzUDDiA&pi=u-ZQi5tCe8TxWs

Their Love Story Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7DZ8DEH7nM7f7NNi61IiJg?si=UGq8bzVnTgqeMRYqearP3A&pi=u-NUC3YovmTduH