Are you ready...

Warning this gets very spicy x

It was 5.50pm and all the kids have gone home. Char was packing the nursery until she hears a ding from her phone. She pulls her phone out of her pocket and sees there's a message from Mia. " Hey sweetheart, I'm outside ready for you to come out when you're ready there's no rush xx" Charlotte quickly finishes packing up , gather her stuff from her locker and locks the nursery up for the night. When she sees Mia leaning against her car facing the other way Char sneaks up behind her and grabs her waist to spin her so there facing each other. "CHARLOTTE YOU SCARED ME JEZZ" Mia shouts as she jumps from the scare. "Oops sorry sweetheart,are you okay?" Charlotte says as she pulls Mia closer to her. "Yes I'm fine but you scared me so much!" Mia says before leaning in for a kiss. "WOAH Mia slow down we're out in public wait till we're home" Char says. Mia pulls away in shock . "Oh so we're playing that game then" Mia says raising 1 eyebrow while looking at Char. "What do you mean playing that game?" Char asks questionably. Without hesitation Mia picks up Char, takes her to the passenger seat and then runs around to her side of the car. She starts the engine and starts to drive off. The whole drive home Mia had her hand on Chars thigh gripping it tight with her nails jabbing the skin. Char just looked out the window the hole time so Mia wouldn't see that Char was blushing. Once they arrived home Mia opened Charlottes door for her , took her hand and then dragged her inside the house locking the door behind her. Mia already has her shoes off but Char didn't. Charlotte still untying her shoelace Mia walks up behind her, grabs her waist then pins her against the wall. "Mia I'm still taking my shoes off" Char whispers. "Sorry baby you were too slow" Mia explains still holding Charlottes waist pinned against the wall. After Char has got her shoes off Mia finally connects her lips on Char still holding her waist while one of Charlottes hands was in Mia's hair and one on her waist. They carry on until they pull away for a break. "Are you okay sweetheart" Mia asks Char trying to catch her breath. "Yes I'm okay, but my legs hurt from standing can we go upstairs to the bedroom?" Char says to Mia admiring how gorgeous she is. "Don't have to ask me twice" Mia say grabbing Chars hand and dragging her upstairs to the best room and locking the door behind them. Mia picks up Char and throws her on the bed then Mia leans on top of her. "Are you ready for this sweetheart?" Mia whispers in Chars ear which makes her go crazy. "Please Mia I need you" Char says while Mia starts to make marks on Charlottes neck. Mia takes her hands to the bottom of Chars top and lifts it over her head and throws the top on the floor. Mia now sitting on Chars lap. Charlotte starts to take Mia's top off but when she does she realises she has nothing on underneath. Charlotte just stops and covers her face with embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed sweetheart you can look don't worry " Mia says taking Chars hands away from her face . "I'm sorry about that I didn't know you only had a top on Mia" char says all flustered. Mia puts her hand over Chars mouth to stop her from talking and she starts to take her other hand down to Chars waist band of her leggings. "Don't move or make any noise do you understand?" Mia says boldly. Char just nods because she so out of breath she can't speak. "Use your words now or you will regret it" Mia Explains to Char who just looks at her with pure shock. "I understand but Mia please stop teasing me and just do it" Char shouts. "Say no more" Mia gets off Char and starts to undress herself and Charlotte while she's still on the bed. Mia takes her belt and ties Chars hands above her head. "Is this okay sweetheart?" Mia quickly asks Char . "Yes Mia it's fine but please stop messing around and just do it I'm so touched Deprived" Charlotte screams to Mia. Mia gets back on top of Char and starts to move her hands down to where Charlotte wants them and just hovers her hand over where it is. Charlotte starts moving her hips up and down but Mia stops her. "What did I say about moving" Mia says to Char who just stops "Fuck you Mia I need you please just do it" Char says begging Mia. "That's it Char you broke the rule now you will pay for it" Mia says while circling Chars clit. Mia finally stops teasing Charlotte and without Char knowing she curls 2 fingers inside of Char hitting the g-spot every time. They Carrie on for at least one hour and Chars legs were shacking like mad. After her last round she collapsed on the bed holding Mia tight in her arms. "Hope your okay sweetheart and your feeling ok" Mia says after kissing Char on the lips. "I'm ok Princess but my legs hurt really bad" Char says cuddling Mia in her arms. "Let's get you a bath ready and then head to bed for the night" Mia explains starting to Sit up on the bed. She pulls Char to a stand but she collapsed back on the bed. "AMELIA ROBERTS I CANT WALK OR STAND IM PARALYSED BECAUSE OF YOU"  Charlotte shouts at Mia who's just standing there giggling. "Oops but you wanted it" Mia says "come on I'll carry you to the bathroom and then back to bed but you won't be going to work tomorrow princess" Mia says picked up Char in bridal style and taking her to the bathroom for there bath.

1010 words!
AN- My first ever Mialotte One Shot story and I'm going to be continuing this for a while hope you enjoy and it's going to get better over time xx