Blessings

Mia's pov:

I'm going into the nursery after I drop my sweetheart off. I hate going into the nursery because i have to see Marjorie. I promised Char that I wont fight with her anymore but if she starts first I get away with it. I'm going in because I'm going to get Marjorie's and all of the staff members blessing to marry Char. I'm getting her work family blessing because all of her real family members left her when she was little. I already have her daughters blessing. The reason I'm asking her work family for there blessings is because they all love her so much and they have been so close to Char since day 1.

Marjorie's pov:

Mia is coming into the nursery I cant deal with her but she said she needs to ask the people who is closet to Char a question. I see her black Mustang pull into the car park with Charlotte in the passenger seat. She told us while Char was down in the kitchen getting breakfast for the children. She wants to meet up in the staffroom so Char wouldn't hear what we are talking about.

Charlotte's pov:

Mia is coming into the nursery today she hasn't told me why and I'm getting kind of scared. We pull into the car park and we both exit the car closing the doors behind us. Mia walks over to me and pulls me in by the waist as we walk into the nursery. ''Right sweetheart I'm going to the office you go and get your room set up I'll sign you in. Mia says turning me around so we are face to face. ''okay my love I'll see you later and behave or there will be consequences and thank you'' I say giggling before kissing her on the lips. ''I love you have a good day baby'' she says letting go of my waist to walk to the office. ''I love you too sweetheart'' I say walking to the baby room.

------------

In The Office:

Mia's pov:

I walk into the office with Marjorie and Autumn sitting at there desks. I've already texted Carly, Sorscha, Winter and Reece to meet in the staffroom in 10 minutes because Char will be in the kitchen by then. ''Marjorie'' I say raising an eyebrow. ''Mia'' she says frowning. ''Hi Autumn'' I say smiling. ''Hello Mia'' she says with a small grin. ''So why do you want to talk to us Mia'' Marjorie says still frowning. ''Can we go up to the staffroom before I say anything'' I ask. ''yeah we can'' Autumn says standing up. ''GREAT lets go everyone else is already up there'' I say nervously but also I'm filled with excitement.

-----------

In the staffroom:

Reece's pov:

''Hey Mia, Hey Aut, Hey gorgeous'' I say as the three enter the room.

Carly's pov:

''Hey guys!''

Sorscha's pov:

''Hiya guys''

Winter's pov:

''My sweet'' ''Hi Marjorie and Mia''

Autumn's pov:

''My love''

Marjorie's pov:

''Hey guys'' ''So Mia what do you want to talk to us about?''

Mia's pov:

I'm so scared they will say no. '' I have asked you guys to meet with me because I want your blessings on Something'' I say shacking. ''Blessings on what'' They all say. ''Char and I have been dating for a little over 2 years and I love her with my whole heart. I want to be with her forever and always. She the most gorgeous, most sweetest person ever and I cant live without her. Seeing her so happy it melts my heart and I would like your blessings for me to talk her out tomorrow night with all you guys there and ask her to marry me but only with your blessings. I've already got her daughters blessings I just need yours now. I love her so much and I'll protect her at all costs'' I stand there after my speech waiting for there repones. Marjorie, Sorscha and Carly have tears in there eyes, Reece, Winter and Autumn look so shocked but they all have smiles on there faces . ''So do I have your blessing to marry my forever person?'' I say stairing at everyone. Marjorie opens her mouth. ''Mia..