𝗧𝗮𝗽𝗲 #𝟯: 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜! (𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟾.𝟷𝟸.𝟸𝟸)

(After the fun sleepover from the previous night, Heesoo rides back to school for the day, through the woods this time)

(And for some reason, it reminds her of.. something eerie that might have happened to her ... but she can't remember so she shrugs it off)

(She arrives at school and heads inside to find her friends)

*camera turns on*

"Hey everyone! It's me, Ban Heesoo again!" "I'm currently looking for my friends right now so this might take me a while!"

(Heesoo begins walking through the halls to find her friends) *footsteps*

 (students talk as Heesoo walks towards the lockers) *chitter chatter* 

"흠, 오늘은 다들 말이 꽤 많네." ("Hm, everyone is very talkative today")

(Soon, the chatter turns into quiet whispers) *whispers*

"이제 조용해졌어." ("Now it's quiet.") 

"오늘 다들 무슨 일 있어?" ("What's up with everyone today?")

"Well, they must be in the gym." "Come on everyone!" 

"얘들아, 여기 있어?" ... 안녕하세요?" ("Hey guys are you here?" ... Hello?")

"You gu-" (Heesoo is interrupted by tiny footsteps) *skitter scatter*

(She turns around and catches a glimpse of something brown exit out the gym door hastily)

(She shrugs it off)

(She turns around and sees her friends right in front of her)

"BOO!" (Haerin says loudly)

"AAH! You scared me guys!~" "Don't do that again!~" 

*ㅋㅋㅋ*  Sorry, ㅋㅋ, Heesoo! *ㅋㅋㅋ*

*ㅋㅋㅋ*  "It's ok guys!"

"농구 좀 할래?" ("Wanna play some basketball?")

"도전이 받아들여졌습니다!" ("Challenge accepted!")

(They girls grab a nearby basketball and start playing)

(During the short match, Hanni missed a few shots, Minji missed one shot, Danielle got one basket, and Hanni tried to shoot one last time but she missed again and the ball almost fell on Danielle's head)

"Ok everyone! 수업에 들어가자!" ("Ok everyone! Let's get to class!")

"OK MINJI-YA!"

(They all head to class together while discussing the silly basketball match)

(During class, Minji is studying hard, Hanni falls asleep again, Danielle is asking the teacher a lot of questions, Haerin is reading, and Hyein is listening to music while studying like they all did the previous day) 

(But Heesoo is staring out the window, in deep thought, doing what she didn't do the previous day)

(She was just about to continue her work when, she sees it..)

(𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗿, staring right back at her)

*How, how did it get here?* (She thinks to herself) *I can't process this..*