𝗧𝗮𝗽𝗲 #𝟰: 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 (𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟾.𝟷𝟸.𝟸𝟹)

Heesoo rides down the path into the forest *rustle* she rides  until she falls *thump* she stands up and goes to grab her bike.

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲。

She panics, looking around to see where it could've gone. And there it is, right in front of her!

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗿

She runs back the way she came, but it's hard to since her knees still hurt from falling so hard.

But despite that, she runs as fast as she can, not stopping. 

The deer screams horrifyingly as it tries to catch up to her.

It get's so close that it sounds like it's up to her ear.

She looks back and the deer is staring right at her.

She looks back in front of her to see a truck charging at her.. *HONK*

(Heesoo jolts up, in a cold sweat, scared and horrified, but not surprised)

(That dreadful deer that haunts her every night in her dreams, she thought she'd never see it again after that one day...)

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜。

"I hate this I hate this I HATE THIS!" (Heesoo buries her face in her pillow, crying)

(Heesoo turns to face the ceiling, and just stays there, motionless)

"Curse you wicked dreams, curse you evil deer." 

(After a few minutes pass by, she has weird urge to look out her window)

(She is scared to do it, but proceeds anyways) (Then, she stops herself)

(She decides to put her camcorder up to the window and record to see if anything is really there)

*grabs camera* *camera turns on*

(She crouches on the floor and listens..)

.....

𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲。。

(She moves her camcorder from the windowsill and rewatches the 5 second video)

*rustling* *footsteps*

(And then she sees it...

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗿

*shriek*

(She immediately throws her camera across the floor and crawls back into her bed)

(She pulls the covers over her head and sobs quietly as to not wake her mother)

"𝑤ₕₐₜ 𝓭ᵢ𝓭 ᵢ 𝓭ₒ ₜₒ 𝓭ₑₛₑᵣᵥₑ ₜₕᵢₛ?" (she says quivering) 

"ᴀᴍ ɪ ɢᴏɪɴɢ, ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ?"

(A bright and sunny morning arrives, and Heesoo is still wide awake, and didn't get a wink of sleep)

(Heesoo finally decides to get up and sneak back to school to meet up with her friends)

(Despite what her mother would say if she found out she was going)

(She doesn't have to get dressed since she slept in her school uniform from the prior day)

(She grabs her camcorder, uploads the video she took a few hours ago for some random reason, and leaves out of her room)

(Her mother left for work earlier so she won't know she's leaving)

(She grabs gimbap from the fridge and heads out the door)

(Today, the school will be empty since something came up, but Heesoo knows her friends will be there despite problems)

(She rides all the way there adn when she finally arrives, she enters the school and runs to the classroom where her friends are playing cat's cradle)

*camera turns on*

"희수아! 여기서 뭐하는거야?!" ("Heesoo! What are you doing here?!" Hyein says)

"집에 너무 혼자 있어서 다시 와야 했어요.." ("I had to come back because i was so alone at home by myself..")

"기분이 괜찮아요?" ("Are you feeling ok?" Danielle asks)

"엄마가 알면 어쩌지?" ("What if your mom finds out?" asks Minji)

"희수야 집에 가서 쉬어야지!" (Heesoo, you should go home and rest!" says Haerin)

"응!" ("Yeah!" Hanni says worriedly)

"얘들아, 난 괜찮다고 약속할게." (Guys, i promise i'm fine.")

"좋아요" ("Ok." Hyein says)

"고양이 요람 놀이를 할래?" ("Wanna play cat's cradle?" Hanni aks)

"확신하는." ("Sure.")

(The girls play cat's cradle really well, despite losing great progress during the game)

(The girls finish up and decide to head back home)

(Heesoo arrives home before her mother, and makes herself dinner before going upstairs to post her newest video)

*camera turns off*

*boop*

(She is tired from the day, so she goes to sleep early)

(She pulls the covers over head since it is starting to get colder in the month of December)

*multiple dings*

Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying the story so far!

  So, i know this was shorter than usual but this was all i could do for today.

So please, keep reading, and make sure to add my book to your library to get updated on new chapters!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU!

🤍🤎