15th Birthday

I hopped in my car driving fast.The cops were on my tail soon I saw an old lady ahead crossing the road.I spun the car spinning in circles my car hit the side of the building.
Hi my name is Mya I have a crazy story to tell y'all. So sit back and enjoy!It all started when my mom had me and my twin brother.She worked as a maid just to make an easy life for us.My dad works far away so i only see him on holidays.My dad would send us some money to help us out.But my dads business started going down hill so he couldn't send us money.
It was finally summer break."hey mom I'm home"....."oh hey honey how was the last day of school?"...."same as always mom...oh clover is coming at 10:00"."ok"...I head up to my room and lay on my bed scrolling on tiktok. Soon mom calls me for dinner I come down smelling my favorite soup." Ooh we're having soup for dinner this is my fave!" "Yep honey I made it just for you....
but remember tomorrow is your birthday I can't believe my baby is turning 15!"..."Mom I'm not a baby"....mom chuckled"I know I know"......"soooo is dom coming home tomorrow?"(my brother)..mom shook her head up and down."Yep he'll be coming home tomorrow"...hmm soon I finish my food and head up to my room.
Soon I hear a knock on my door. I open my door to see clover "oh hey!"..."hey girl!!" I hung out with clover soon it was time for bed."hey let's pull a full nighter!"clover said."what" Clover stood in front of me"come on girl it will be fun we can talk and play video games!!"I sigh "I don't want to"....clover sighs and sits down on my bed next to me." You're such a party pooper"clover said"I'm not! I'm just tired maybe next time". Soon we both fall asleep I wake up to the nice smell of pancakes and eggs mmmmm Clover wakes up yawning"mm do u smell yummy pancakes!?" She said while drooling." Let's go down and eat!" We go down to see mom setting our plates down we sit at the table and eat." Wow this is good!". "I'm glad you like it clover" hey Mya it's your birthday so I made pancakes but you have to tell me what cake you want me to make".... "oh I want-" my brother Dom walks in the front door.
" Hey what's up sis happy birthday!!" Dom says while giving me a tight hug."oh hey Dom" clover says "oh hii clover you are my sisters best friend right? "Yup" "nice to meet you!"Dom says......"well lets open presents!"mom said. We all sit down on the couch I open all my presents until there is a small box that was left from Mom I open the Box to see a beautiful necklace inside."wow mom I love it!" "I'm glad u like it sweetie" soon mom makes a simple cake. We eat the cake then a couple of hours later was in my room playing games with clover. Mom walks in saying she got a call from Dad that he needs her to come to Paris because it is an emergency."what? "Paris?" You're going to see dad in Paris what was the emergency?"I said." Your dad said that we cannot discuss it's over the phone so he wants me to go to Paris to meet him I booked a flight for tomorrow to Paris". Shocked but agreed mom told me that I was going to stay at my grandparents house with my brother. The next day Clover went home and Mom dropped me off at my grandparents house with my brother we both waved her goodbye. Mom left and we went inside I couldn't really sleep that night wondering what the emergency could be.
Soon the next day I wake up and walk to the living room sitting on the couch I soon get a call from clover."hey what-".."MYA did you see the news!" Clover said in a panicking tone."no?"... I turn on the TV to see the news. I look at the news and in shock I dropped my phone to the floor I cannot believe what I saw.