missing piece

I looked at the TV to see that the plane that my mom was on went missing. I started to panic I called for my brother to come down."m-mom is missing the plane that she was on went missing!". Dom is shocked but gave me a tight hug "its okay mya they will send a search crew...they will find her and the other people that were on the plane"..... I forgot Clover was still on the phone. I picked up my phone and hung up i sit on the couch. Two days later my dad called my phone  I tell my brother that dad is trying to call." Should I answer does he know about Mom missing?"I said." I don't know but I think you should answer maybe he has to say something important". I answered the phone"hello dad".....
"Mya u know about the plane?" Dad said "yea w-where is Mom do you know where she's at?"..."I don't know but I sent some of the best people to find her"....."do I think mom will come back?" tears fall down my face."mya calm down the people I sent will find her don't cry".... I hung up the phone.The past few days were a blur. I get a call From an unknown Number I answer it Hoping it was Mom. But it wasn't a girl voice or my mom's it was a guy that had a very deep voice."I have your mother". He said in a very creepy tone but I remember dad sent some people to find Mom."if you want your mom you have to come get her". I start to find this a little creepy but I listened to what he had to say because I was so desperate to see my mom." Where is she tell me where she's at!". He told me that she was in a building on the other side of town and I have to find her myself.I hoped in my car I drove as fast as I can.Thats when the cops were behind me.(you know what happened after that).
I woke up in the hospital and saw my dad and dom sitting down next to the bed I was in they had a smile on their face dom called for the doctor. (Part 3 coming soon!)