Private but not Secret

"How's Japan?"

Jace is now on videocall with Doby who is currently had his Japan trip with his Family. Jace had lots of schedule lining up and it's hard for him to follow Doby in Japan..they're been dating for a months now and they decided to keep it private from their family and friends. Doby's concerned is his family and ofcourse their toxic fans who will surely took advantage of their relationship for asking a demand. They're been dating privately..like a car date..strolling the city late at night..beach date, movie date and even had to go with private dinner and took a private room (well we know what happened when they're on closed doors..Jace will take advantage of their time).

"I had so much fun with my family, had to visit and play with snow as well"

"Please stop posting your gorgeous photo..lots of people are eyeing you now..I'm Jealous"

"Ohhh you're too much ahhaha"

"You know what you're getting out of hand lately and I wanted to keep you from them.,I missed you Dob"

"Then come follow me here"

"Hmmnn are you sure? don't dare me"

"Hahha I'm kidding! I know you Jace"

"I love you"

"Jace"

"Hahah why"

"I'm blushing stop it"

"I love you Dobyson Natachai Boonprasert"

"Love you too Jace Archen Aydin"

"Can I kissed you?"

"Huh???are you nuts???"

"Please comeback now.,I missed you"

Doby place his face near on screen so Jace can kiss his cheeks from his phone.

"But you like posting you topless body"

"Ohhh I thought you're not jealous about that"

"I'm not but I'm wondering who you are showing off your body"

"It's for you"

"Huh???I can see it whenever I want thou"

"I wanted to boast thou..that you ca have me but not them"

Doby got blushed after Jace telling him all that..now he remembered their time in Japan where they both got tipsy and did go live early in the morning. They almost had sex and he can't deny that both of them are having a sexual tension whenever they're closed to each other. After that moment both becoming more possessive and clingy..sometimes they kissed without warning each other..they considered or making an excuse that they need to do it for their u0coming series.

Jace know that Doby was in Thailand already but he can't make time to meet him as soon as he arrived..Doby and him had own secret Job but he can't resist asking him his time

Doby and him had own secret Job but he can't resist asking him his time

[Again Jace??? This guy is really testing me~Doby]

"Where are you???"

Doby called him right away after posting his spicy photos.

"I'm in my condo now"

"I'm now in the house playing with our new family member Moro..would you like to see him?"

"I'd love too..but I love seeing you more. I'm sick"

"Huh??you're sick??then why posting that photos if you're not okay?"

"To tempt you to visit me here"

"Hahha Jace you know I can't do that..It's midday and..."

"Uhhh I understand..I need to sleep so I'll be okay"

"Jace are you sulking"

"Hmmnn no! Please give me a hug for Moro.,I'm not feeling well..I'll hang up okay?"

"Okayy so please get some rest"

Jace cut the call and throw himself in bed.

[Why I can't have you easily Dob.
I thought having a relationship with can give me access and priviledge to have your time whenever I want but looks like I'm having a hard time now~Jace]

Jace fall into sleep having a heavy heart and sulking with Doby..after an hour. He got a 5x misscall from Doby and He flinched after seeing it..he called him right away.

"Sorry Dob, I fall to sleep and..."

"Can you opened the door for me? I've been pushing your doorbell many times but you didn't mind me"

"Huh???you mean you're now in the???hey wait...I'm coming"

Jace run without delay and he smiled widely after seeing Doby holding a plastic with porridge on it.

Doby took the bowl and put the porridge.

"How are you? did you take your medicine already?..have some porr"

Jace hugged him and turned Doby to face him.

"Your presence is enough for me..you're my medicine"

Doby smiled sadly as he saw Jace pale face..he's not lying or making an excuse..he's not okay and he feel guilty about it.

"Sorry Jace..I thought"

Jace sealed him with a kiss and wrapped his tiny waist with his arms..Jace lift up Doby and carry him to his room while can't seperate their mouth from each other..Doby's litte moan is like music to Jace ear and a sign that Doby want more from him

"Jace I thought your sick then why your..uhhh"

Doby moan roughly as Jace suck his neck out of longing

"Cure me Dob..I'm sick insided"

Jace place Doby's hand on his hard length and his hand is trembling with excitement.

"Then let me do it"

Dob undress and put him naked.he seperated his legs and started to play his Junior..

"Dob...."

Feeling the satistfaction..Jace can't help but keep on mouthing Doby's name as he aggresively give him a sexual pleasures  he ever wanted.

"Please don't stop"

After a few attempt..Jace do his part as well..he's not only serving Doby a great sexual experienced but he let him feel the Love he was for him.

JaceDoby take another steps to level up their relationship and they can't deny that both have longed this intimated and spicy moment for a long time now.

~END~

Author's Note :

Do you missed JaceDoby???
Me too hope you like this chapter

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤