The Beginning

In the heart of Auradon Prep, amidst the pristine corridors and manicured gardens, Uma stood resolute in the Headmaster's office. Her gaze was steady, her voice unwavering as she laid out her ambitious plan.

"My first order of business will be making sure kids from all the kingdoms are welcome to attend AP," Uma declared, her tone laced with determination.

Fairy G, the ever-cheerful and slightly flustered fairy godmother, beamed in response. "Oh! Well, that's already our school policy!"

Uma's eyes narrowed slightly. "I said all, even Wonderland."

Fairy G's expression faltered, anxiety flickering across her features. "Wonderland? Oh, nooo. Wonderland is hostile...."

"I've heard," Uma replied, a knowing smirk playing on her lips. "Their queen's a tyrant!"

"The Queen of Hearts refused to join Auradon when we united," Fairy G admitted reluctantly. "She raised an army, and we had to wall off the rabbit hole. Oh dear, if only Queen Mal and King Ben were here..."

"Well, too bad they're not," Uma retorted, her confidence showing. "And why do you think Mal put me in charge if she didn't want to shake things up a little? He he, no offence Fairy G, but you don't know Mal and Ben like I do."

"I used to hate Mal, I'm sure you heard," Uma continued, her tone softening with reminiscence. "But you know what happened? We reconciled. We saw the goodness in each other. When she and Ben opened up the Isle, they gave all villains a second chance. It's time Wonderland got one too. This is for Princess Red."

Fairy G hesitated, understanding dawning in her eyes. "Are you sure?"

"It's what Carlos would have wanted," Uma replied, her voice catching slightly as she wiped away a tear. "So don't do it for me. Do it in honor of him."

Moved by Uma's words and the memory of their fallen friend, Fairy G nodded solemnly. She took out her wand and whispered the three magic words that would set Uma's plan in motion.

"Bippity Boppity BOO!"

AND OFF IT WENT!

*IN WONDERLAND*

While the masked Red is running around vandalising the flowers of the courtyard. More specifically the queen of hearts oversized portrait, adorning it with a gash through the middle of it as well as a red splatter on the right side of her skull. 

Although seen not too far in the background is a smiling shadow who seems to be watching over her actions in slight worry at the amount of guards growing and her back flipping off of a building did not help with our shadows anxieties.

The next day the queen receives an invitation for Red to attend Auradon Prep, immediately she agrees and sends Red to go pack "Respectable" clothes, as Red arrives in her room she sees a shadow creep into her room and as she enters.........

"BOOOO!!!!!" the shadow shouts and Red just keeps on walking flopping down on her massive bed, "Reeddddd!~ you're SUPPOSED to sayyyyyyy 'AAAAHHHHH help uncle Charlie!' not just ignore meeeeeee" 'Charlie' says in a whiny voice.

"Uncle Char, i'm not a little kid anymore stuff like that doesn't scare me anymore" Red says face still stuffed in a pillow, slowly getting up to pack but with a snap of his fingers she has about 12 suitcases packed in less then a blink, "eh? why aren't you talking about how cool i am?!" Charlie says dejected as Red leaves to go to the school ceremony with the queen "OKAY BYE THEN!!!!" Charlie says waving frantically, not knowing about what was to come.

and suddenly the time stops

Thanks for reading and also the end of the movie will be drastically different due to how it did not make sense at all "canonically", soooo leave suggestions  here please ---------------------------->