Ch 1 🪷

Author POV
It's a very beautiful sunday morning.
All the members of the family are sitting together and having fun. Cousins are teasing each other and on the other side elders are having there mature talks related to marriage.

Suddenly, a loud voice came from younger sides and elders came in the hall urgently but after watching the scene in front they started laughing loudly.

Parti was on the floor while all other are laughing and sachu and her sister in law are teasing each other.

" Bhabhi aap to bilkul pyaari si bawli si ho"
Said sachu while all other members are laughing silently.

"Aap sb aise kyu has rhe h" asked simmi.

"Bhabhi aap jante ho bawli kise khte h" Asked parti.
"Ji bhut sunder" Said simmi smilingly.

"Nhi bhabhi uska mtlb h pagal😂" Said parti and burst out laughing.

As elders are watching silently and smiles on their child like behaviour.

Mumma dekho ye sb kya kh rhe, mujhe preshan kr rhe h.... simmi said watching elders on their side but to her bad luck , they are also enjoying this.
After this small laughing and teasing session everyone went to their respective works.
Parti comes downstairs as she is ready to go to college as she is pursuing her post graduation.
But suddenly she hear a voice ' Beta aaj aap ghar pe jaldi aa jana '.
As she turn to see there stand the elder couple her grandparents with a small smile.
She nodded and went for her classes as today she have an important test which she can't miss and she thought why her grandparents tell her to come early.
While thinking all this she went to her college.
Their after test she is going while suddenly her friends ask her reason for going early so she tells them and left.

But little did she know that a surprise is waiting for her at home.

_________________________________________

Let's meet in new chapter soon guys.
Also ignore grammatical mistake as it's my first tym writing.

Byy guys.