The Deep Sea❤️‍🔥

[Hongjoong × Seonghwa]

:>

"I ran out of food again..." Hongjoong kicked the empty can out of his way while he was on his ship thinking of where he should be headed when he hears someone from afar. "Huh?"

Hongjoong took his spyglass to check where the sound coming from as suddenly a huge wave passed him causing his ship to shake and had him rolled over to the other end. "Ouch! Jeez! That's hurts!"

Hongjoong gets up as he then surprised to see someone sitting on the huge rocks while looking at the full moon that shines upon him. Hongjoong slowly studied the person when they slowly turned their head to look at Hongjoong exposing his merman tail. "A merman?"

He studied again and froze at his spot that he wasn't just a merman but a siren, a beautiful male siren. He gulped as he used his spyglass again when the siren looked through his eyes and a smirked appeared on his face. "You know, you keep staring at me, dear captain?"

Hongjoong blushed as he heard the male siren speak to him he looked around checking if there was someone with him before he made his ship move towards the siren to get a closer look. The siren waited for him as he finally came and used his small boat to travel towards the siren as he kept paddling over to them excitedly. "Lord have mercy! Look at this gorgeous siren in front of me!"

The siren giggles lowly as they lean closer to Hongjoong who had the pirate stunned by his beauty. "Oh captain~ need a crew on your ship? I could help you out~"

"What a pretty siren would do to help me hmm?"

"I could do everything as long as I was commanded to do so" The siren pulls Hongjoong by his chin letting his eyes sparkle against the moonlight.

"What's your name captain? You look quite handsome yourself too you know that?" Hongjoong blushed again as he looked away in embarrassment.

"H-Hongjoong is my name... what about yours? Do you have a name?"

"Call me Seonghwa~ yes I do have a name captain~ ah Hongjoong sounds suitable for someone as brave as you~ a pirate and a captain of his ship~" Seonghwa revealed his eyes that glow through the night which had Hongjoong gasped. The bright yellow light glows on his eyes which had someone in his thoughts.

"Why are you out here? Isn't this too dangerous for you to be out at night like this?"

"It will be more dangerous if I do this during the daytime ~ because fishes would swim away, but now they are asleep and it is easier for me to hunt them down~ also are you hungry captain? Want me to cook something for you~" Hongjoong was still stunned by Seonghwa's appearance which had butterflies in his stomach.

:>

Seonghwa transformed into his human looks as he looked quite wet from the water but he could dry himself out quicker than others. Hongjoong showed him around the ship as he went to the kitchen and prepared a small dish for Hongjoong from the fish he captured before he was taken to his ship. Hongjoong was quite fascinated by Seonghwa that he couldn't leave his eyes on him on how attractive he was while cutting the vegetables before slicing the fish into smaller pieces.

"How.. do you know how to do this?"

"Maybe I'm just too smart~" he responded while putting the sliced fish into the pot where he was making a fish soup.