i. the bloody bride of mystic falls

⍟⍨—————————————-⍨⍟
★彡( ꧁༺act one - the before༻꧂ )彡★
( chapter one - the bloody bride of mystic falls)

⍟⍨—————————————-⍨⍟★彡( ꧁༺act one - the before༻꧂ )彡★( chapter one - the bloody bride of mystic falls)

⍟⍨—————————————-⍨⍟

.

.

𝑳𝑶𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮...

.

.

.

.

   EDITH WAS PERFECTLY fine with her life. Immortality was nice, very nice, never ending with just a sip of blood. Human blood. Human.

Something she can never be again. Something she would rather not be reminded of. Something, her younger brothers decided to remind her of. Damon, Stefan, both reminders of her time as a human. Her two half brothers. They were kind children. But never her mother's children. Only Lillian's children. Her father's children.

Both destined to cause pain instead of love for those they consider their own. Much like their shared father. Damon. Wild and unpredictable. Angry. Mourning. Stefan. Desperate. Sadistic. Uncontrollable. Grief-stricken.

Damon's calls were like him, unpredictable, coming and going since phones were invented. His call for her to come to the third biggest reminder of the past, she'd rather be forgotten. The first biggest reminder being the soul mark hidden beneath multiple layers of concealer and the Daylight Amulet that often weighed a little to heavily on her finger.

The day she arrived to the home of her past was a dull day, cloudy but sunny. Empty yet full. Driving through the changed yet familiar landscape of this town called Mystic Falls had been one of the longest journeys she ever had, much like the day her brothers were turned.

Arriving to the Salvatore Boarding House, built after her previous home had burnt down was a new experience. Knocking on the door of the boarding house that held her family name was a new experience. A voice of the past called out a "Come in," Stefan called out.

Strolling into that house in a town of the past, Edith got reminded of her time as a human. Memories flooded her mind as she stared at another reminder of her past. Stefan. Kind. Human. Sweet Stefan. Angry. Emotionless. Psychotic. Ripper Stefan. Stefan stared back at her. "Edith?" His face pinched up. "What are you doing here?" But before she could reply another voice called out.

"Really Stef, that's how you greet our older sister?" A familiar voice called out. Damons voice called out as he appeared in the living room. Damon. Helpful. Human. Eager to Please Damon. Chaotic. Raging. Revenge-filled Damon. "I called her," He admits, opening the aged wine that sat on the table to pour three glasses. "Thought we might need all the help we can get, you know with Katherine," He shrugged, offering the glass of wine to Edith. "Who would be a much better help than her own little protégé?" Edith grasped the glass that was offered. But before she could even begin to process what he said, they were heading further into the boarding house.