CONTRACT

Aldo Valentino grew up knowing only one life: the mafia life. His father, a powerful figure in the underworld, raised him to one day inherit the family empire. But Aldo saw firsthand the price his father paid for power. His mother, married for money, left as soon as Aldo was born, leaving behind a trail of bitterness.

When the time came for Aldo to marry and secure his legacy, he chose Clara Russo, the daughter of his business partner. It was a practical decision, not one based on love or desire. Aldo wanted children, longing to give them the family he never had—siblings to share life's ups and downs.

Clara agreed to bear children in exchange for financial security, a transaction that suited both their needs.

As Aldo became more involved in running the mafia, Clara started feeling more and more ignored and lonely. She found someone else who made her feel better. Because of Aldo's responsibilities and Clara's growing unhappiness, their marriage, which was mainly about business, fell apart.

After years of growing unhappiness, Clara couldn't take it anymore. With her boyfriend's support, she asked Aldo for a divorce. The deal was simple: Clara would get a lot of money and they would never contact each other again. Clara left Aldo, pregnant with their child,which was unknown to both of them.

Aldo Valentino had always taken care of his children, as Clara was more interested in money and parties. So, when Clara left him, Aldo's life didn't change much. He continued to run the mafia and take care of his kids as he always had.

However, things were different for Clara. She found out she was pregnant again, but, as always, she wanted to focus on her own life instead of the baby. By the time she thought about getting an abortion, it was too late. She had to give birth. After the baby was born, she didn't want to keep it. So, she gave the baby to an elderly nurse at the hospital and walked away, choosing her freedom over motherhood.

Eleanor Smith had a difficult childhood as an orphan, but her life improved when she married John Smith. They loved each other very much, but they were sad because they couldn't have children.Eleanor worked as a nurse. One night, while on a late shift, she had to deliver a baby because no doctors were available. The baby girl was born healthy, but the mother didn't want to keep her. She gave Eleanor some money and told her to take the baby to an orphanage.

Eleanor couldn't bear the thought of the baby growing up without a family, just like she did. Since she and John had always wanted a child, she decided to adopt the baby girl. When Eleanor told John about her decision, he was delighted. Together, they welcomed the baby girl into their home, finally having the family they had always dreamed of.

And their beings the story of AURORA SMITH / VALENTINO.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THE START OF THE STORY,PLEASE DO SUPPORT ME

DO COMMENT AND VOTE.