heart crushing

'i remember how i got my first heart break'-someone else's pov

━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

i saw two person talking, one bench away from me, one girl with a beautiful ginger wavy hair and a guy with dextrose stand in his left hand. 

"random thought. is it possible to forget just one scene in your memory?" she asked out of nowhere.

"hmm, i think so? yeah" he responded.

"or rather, one person? like, you are aware that it happened but you can't remember with whom  are when that thing happen...that would be hella crazy right?" she says with amuse.

"isn't it callled "amnesia" by any chance?" he asked.

she shook his head, "just one person."

his shoulder moves up and down, "thats crazy...but how come? i mean, why did u came up with that thought tho?"

she sigh and say, "y'know...uhm, i just feel it. theres a part of me that longs for another presence, it feels like, i used to love someone very much..."

"what?! that's insane!!!" he freaked out. 

"oh...i'm sorry. its just..t-theres no such thing like that." he continued.

looking at her, she wore this blank face reaction, makes me worry...

"uhm, i want to–" 

"Ahem!, btw, i wanna give this to you..." she smiled and handed him a piece of hard oslo paper folded into envelope style, an invitation card.

"i'm getting married, me and Hans. you'll be there, right?" she asked.

he still emotionless and silent, 

"are you alright? do we need to go back at the hospital?"

"i shouldn't have brought you this far from the hospital. hold my hand. we're heading back. can you hear me? w-we need to go back h-hold my hand, now! p-please, h-hold my hand. LISTEN TO ME, I NEED YOU TO HOLD MY HAND NOW–" panicking.

"you're marrying Hans?" 

confused, she asked him, "what?"

"you must have really love him" he said but she can't hear it clearly.

"hello, could you please say it out loud–

"CONGRATULATIONS! for the both of you, ofc i will come" he said. 

i think, he loves her...

"thats not what i heard, come on...say it" she  pleased. 

"that is what i saiddd", he chuckled.

she frowned, "nvm, you never say your words it twicee as usualll."

he just laugh, "i'll be there, don't worry...hmm?"

"promise me that you must takes your meds daily and seriously...to be able to go to my wedding day" she then hugged the guy.

"i promise.now, can you buy me a bottle of water?"

"oki doki!" she said cheerfully and run as fast as she can.

finally, it become quiet no–

"why can't i say "i can't promise that i will come, i only have an hour to live"? it is harder than i really thought...well at least, i know that you will be happy in my brothers' side." he said while looking on her meters away.

"u almost got killed by that accident, yet you're still lucky...you remember everything except what and who i am to you. i'm such a careless man. now, i'm dying...

his tears drenched on his shirt, "maybe it is Gods' will that you have forgotten me. so that, the pain would not be that much. i guess, systematized amnesia is not bad at all HAHAHAHA"

 "i l-love you so much, and b-be happy for me..." the girl heard everything.

"what?" the girl was so confused. 

then i saw the man smiled, the most painful smile i've ever seen in my life.

"...my love." and then his body collapsed right in front of her.

⑉end⑉