Chapter One- The Rally

Donald woke up from his rest, absolutely dreading his upcoming day. Donald hated everything. He hated elections, he hated minorities, and most of all, he hated Joe. He was so know-it-all, so annoying, so... good looking... Donald couldn't stand him. Snapping out of his train of thought, Donald realized he was still in bed, and that he needed to start getting ready for his rally today in Pennsylvania. 

Donald opened his closet to find his new, presidential outfit. He hated having to dress all fancy in a suit and tie just so he could go talk to a bunch of crazies. "I don't even care about being president", he thought, "I just want to make sure Joe doesn't get what he wants..." The man reluctantly picked out his best outfit, getting prepared for the day ahead of him. As he showered, got dressed, installed his wig, and applied his orange-tinted foundation, all he could think about was Joe. Joe, the stupid dumb old man, was crowding his mind for some reason. "Oh shoot, I'm gonna be late!", Donald said to himself, rushing out the door. He took his transportation to the airport and later got on his plane to Pennsylvania. 

As soon as Donald arrived at his rally location in Butler, Pennsylvania, he felt an overwhelming feeling of existential dread. For some reason, he just felt.. off... He couldn't exactly decipher why. Donald soon began his speech, as his supporters cheered him on, boosting his ego. "Vote me as president and I will save America!" Donald said, trying to boost his votes so Joe didn't win. All of a sudden, Donald hears a few bangs. He is then shot in his right ear, and the secret service men tackle him to the ground. Donald is incredibly confused. "W-what?", he whimpers to the members of secret service who had just shoved him to the ground. He looks at his hand where he had grabbed his ear and sees it covered in blood. "Oh no...", Donald says. "They want me dead."