Chapter Eight- The End

Donald was finally someone remote and secluded, away from the evil monster known as Joe Biden. He broke into the house of a Floridan that they had kicked from the state, and he found exactly what he was looking for. A gun. Donald was going to assassinate himself. He loaded the gun up with some bullets he found. He pondered the decision and decided he would go through with it. 

He decided to write a note, Then Donald put the shotgun to the roof of his mouth, and pulled the trigger.

---

"DONALD? ARE YOU THERE? DONALD?"

Joe saw the door of a house open, and he looked inside.

"Oh god.. oh no.."

Joe stared at Donald's lifeless body. He then picked up the note and read it.

Hello,

If you're reading this, I'm already dead. I thought I found someone who loved me. I thought I found happiness. But I guess it meant nothing to that someone; Joe Biden. We had it made, we had everything. But he just needed more. I wasn't good enough for him. He cheated and showed he didn't love me. Joe was all I had, I ruined my life for him. Now that I can't have him anymore, there no reason to keep living. Hope you all can understand.

Sincerely, Donald J. Trump

"Donald, oh no... I- I'm so sorry..."

Joe began to sob uncontrollably.

"I need help..."

Joe called 911 because he wasn't sure what else to do. Joe deserved to be arrested and thrown in jail for the short remainder of the rest of his life. He did this to Donald. His one true love, Donald.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"D-Donald... he's dead."

"Can I have your name and location sir?"

"Joe Biden, I'm in Florida... Please come quick. I need help."

"We will send a helicopter over. Just be patient." 

Joe didn't know what to do. Donald was dead all just because he made a stupid decision. This was all his fault. He didn't deserve to live anymore. Joe picked up the gun, the same one Donald killed himself with.

"I'm sorry," Joe said to Donald's lifeless body.

BANG

Joe shot himself next to Donald's dead body and collapsed to the ground. 

"Hello? Are you there?"

He was still on the phone with the 911 dispatcher. 

"Hello?"

Helicopters arrived at the scene where they found the two ex presidents dead next to each other. 

"Breaking news! Former presidents Donald Trump and Joe Biden both found dead at their private land after each of them committed suicide. First responders say Trump's motive for his suicide was Biden cheating on him, as detailed in his suicide note. Biden committed suicide soon after Trump, joining him in death.