Chapter Six- The Runaway

"Joe, what the fuck are we supposed to do? All of America is mad at us. The political state of the U.S. is in shambles because of us. We can't even come back from this now, the whole world knows about us."

"Donald, everything will be okay. Stop worrying so much. I have a plan."

"What is it?"

"I'm going to buy all the territory of Florida and make us our own private getaway. It'll be our own little country with our own rules, and we can both be the president."

"What about all the people living in Florida?"

"I'll get rid of them, don't worry about it."

ONE MONTH LATER

Everything has calmed down. Joe and Donald have the entire state of Florida to themselves. The border is protected by a nice big wall that Donald had suggested. Joe and Donald couldn't be happier on their own private land. They can do whatever they want and just be happy. They're out of the eyes of the nosy American media, and they're free to love each other now. 

"Good morning, president Trump."

"Good morning, president Biden."

They were so in love. 

"Donnie, do you want to golf me today?"

"Absolutely."

They golfed each other for hours upon hours until their demented deteriorating old bodies could no longer golf. "This is paradise," Donald thought. "nothing could go wrong."