- kissing booth

˙⋆.˚kissing booth˙⋆.˚

serena, leah, aaron, and val sat around the kitchen until serena's phone went off.

"oh shit!" they all yelled.

"i got a text!" serena screamed excitedly which everybody cheered to.

"islanders, pucker up. tonight you will take part in the kissing game presented by Maybelline. #kissandmakeup #hotandbothered." she spoke while dancing and the others cheered.

"we better practice baby." liv leaned into val as she did the same jokingly before they pulled away laughing.

"welcome back to love island usa and the islanders are getting ready for a game of kissing booth when you make out with a bunch of blindfolded, hot people

"welcome back to love island usa and the islanders are getting ready for a game of kissing booth when you make out with a bunch of blindfolded, hot people. it's all the rage in beverly hills, me and ariana play it every wednesday after brunch." iain voice overed.

all the girls joked with each other while getting ready. val looked at herself in the mirror while fixing her hair.

"look at you!" nicole spoke up from beside her.

"look at you though!" val replied back. "we need a mirror pic." which nicole agreed to as she pulled out her phone.

everybody walked downstairs by the challenge area and made a toast before the challenge

"cheers to a fun night with the most fun people." leah spoke first.

"and shout out to maybelline for making us look good enough to steal one of your guys' man!" valentina spoke up while pointing in between her and leah while laughing. then they all cheered while toasting.

it was the boys turn first. they were all standing on a heart while blindfolded with headphones on so they couldn't hear.

serena was up first. "make me proud girl!" val yelled while sitting in between leah and hannah. her total was a 43.

leah was next and the girls cheered for her while she stood up. leah held nothing back on any of them.

then liv went and skipped hakeem which made all the girls gasp in the back. they all gave her very harsh ratings which liv laughed to.

hannah went after liv and they gave her pretty solid ratings.

kaylor went after hannah. "get it baby!" val yelled at the girl.