- trying again

˙⋆

˙⋆.˚trying again ˙⋆.

val woke up to kendall talking. "how's everyone feeling?"

"kendall why would you even ask me that." leah laughed.

val got ready. she put on maroon bikini and did her hair in a braid. while she was doing her makeup she saw miguel walk in.

"valentina, love." miguel sang while walking in the makeup room.

"i made breakfast." he placed the plate on the spot in front of her.

"avacado toast!" val smiled at the plate miguel put in front of her.

"thank you!" she gave him a hug while sitting down.

"of course, see you soon." he then walked out of the room.

val ate her breakfast before going downstairs to talk with the other girls in the kitchen. when she got down there she sat next leah and saw sierra on the grass, stretching with caine.

"really funny how she's talking to caine now." val looked at them from far away.

"cause miguel don't want her ass anymore. he wants you!" leah playfully slapped val's leg.

"walk em like a dog sis." val jokingly flipped her hair which made leah die laughing.

after the laughter died out val got serious. "i'm gonna go pull miguel to make sure he's okay from last night. i'll be back!" val yelled while walking over to the gym.

"miguel!" she yelled while walking over.

"what's up darling." miguel stopped his workout.

"can we go talk?" she smiled at him.

"yeah, i was about to come get you anyways." miguel told her.

the two walked up to soul ties. val spoke first.

"how are you feeling after last night. are you okay?" she questioned him.

"i'm okay. i just didn't like the yelling. you know because of my past." she listened intently.

"and also i'm not gonna lie. i felt really disappointed in myself last night after i saw the video of you crying so i just wanted to say i'm truly sorry again. kinda shed a tear not gonna lie." he held his hands up in defense.