The monster clan's lore

Long time ago before the demon slayers and demons,there was a place called lala land were a peacefull place home to beings that only belong to farytales or mysths.

The races were not always like this before all the happness there was a war called the choas war that lasted for a few year before the final war happened or before it strated the humans would take children and trian them to firght in war cause the gods could not speak to humans face to face the needed a measager who will tell the people about the things to come,so this is why cathy short for cathreine was one of the unluckly ones to be choosen by the knights of the kingdom.

In the mist of the grounds he stands and thinks about his family back at home,his sister is also trianing to be a saint of light he is trianing to be a dark saint.

But while trianing he ementies a light arua around him which shocks the trainers and overseers who look at eachother to see f the other is seeing what they are see"i thought he could have dark arua light!!"one of the men says while looking at cathy who is asleep by now while sitting.

The reason why he shocked is because a dark saint is sirpoese to have dark arua not light.

But in sam's case he has both, so meaing he is the balancer or ruler of both the dark and light so he has the longest training in history.

They also have the ability to give birth with or without having sex.
-----------------------------
I dont know how to write lores and stuff, but this is best i can do.