#1 Skid Row. piercing (r.b) ☆

Enjoy:) tried my best with his personality.

Rachel Bolan was known for his nose piercing in Skid Row

Rachel Bolan was known for his nose piercing in Skid Row. Everyone found it attractive and so did you. But who are you? You're his significant other of course. But it was practically a secret only the boys knew. You guys been together for 2 years now.

You too had piercings but mostly on your ears. Honestly you were nervous to get piercings anywhere else besides your ear. But Rachel always encouraged you to do different body parts. Today was the day.

It was Sunday, 2:00pm. Rachel was over at your place spending time with you. It was now or never. You definitely could've have gotten a piercing the next day but it wouldn't be the same without Rachel. It may be childish but it felt special between the two of you.

"Hey Rach." He was already sitting down on your couch keeping himself occupied. "Yeah?" "Sooo you know how my ears are pierced?" He hummed a yeah. "Well I was wondering if you could come with me to get my (u pick the body part and piercing/s)?" Rachel immediately sat up and turned his attention to you, he was definitely excited. "Hell yeah. Let's go."

You didnt say anything and left your place with Rachel. He decided to use his car, so after 10 mintues your both arrived at the place. There were a couple of customers already getting piercings. After telling the guy what you wanted he agreed and you sat down.

You were hella nervous. Well who wouldn't be? This was way different from your ears, so it could be more painful to what your used to. Rachel was smiling the whole time. He gladly held your hand, rubbed your arm or played with your hair. It was so sweet that even some of the customers were jealous. 10 mintues later and it was done.

"Holy shit. That's so fucking cool. Thank you so much!" You said to the guy and paid him with $11 tip. You and Rachel were now sitting in the car. "Thanks for coming with me Rachel." He kissed your forehead. "Wouldnt miss the world for it."