Trusting Him

Kaylee's POV

School Sucks. I wish that Brighton Academy was never built. Mostly, I wish I was never alive. I went to my favorite park and climbed my favorite tree. This tree made me feel so happy when I was having a bad day.

I remember coming to this park with my parents when I was 4, I would play on the jungle gym, swing on the swings, and slide on the slides. That day my parents got into a car accident on the way back home. I survived the crash but my parents had their lifes taken away by the impact of the driver that was intoxicated. My thoughts were taken away from the sounds of screaming girls. I thought they were coming for me when I saw a blonde/brunette boy running away from the group.

I wasnt paying attention to myself till I felt myself fall out of the tree and the boy ran up to me to help me up. The girls stopped screaming and slghtly started walked away. I heard 1 girl say "Why does Niall want to save her" Wait a second...Niall...it sounded familiar. "Are you okay" He said in a Irish accent "Yea I'm fine" I said "Are you sure because it looked like that fall from the tree really hurt" He said "No really I'm fine" I said, not trying to make it sound rude. "What's your name love" He said "Kaylee Wilson" I said "Nice to meet you Kaylee I'm Niall Horan" He said.

Niall sounded like a great person. I'm thinking that Me and Niall can be great friends. "So where are you from Niall" I asked "I come from Mulligar, Ireland" Niall said. "I come from Los Angeles but I live in Hollywood now" I said. We were still walking when a girl shoves me to the ground "oh look its Kaylee" then she spilled her smoothie on me and walked away. Niall grabbed napkins to wipe the smoothie off my clothes and hair.

"Does that bother you" Niall asked "does what bother me" I said "People going around spilling drinks on you" Niall meant "No not at all" I said.