Truth or Dares Leads To Shocking Tweets

Hi My Fantastic Oreos! I realized that I'm almost to 300 reads by you guys so I want to thank you guys by updating with a new chapter! KK enjoy!

Kaylee's POV

I blacked out after a cut myself deeply across my arm. I didn't feel my surroundings at all, maybe I'm dead and in the hands of God. I thought it would be great to die, after all the years of bullying, and sleepless nights without my parents, and now I'm actually dead. That was until I felt my surroundings and heard what was going on around me. I wasn't die, I was alive and spared.

I felt my eyes trying to grasp open to see what was going on. Of course, they did open to see Niall reading the comments on my Facebook with a mad facial expression on his face. He saw me move and he stopped reading and looked at me with a blank stare like he'a not gonna rush to me every time. "Why didn't you tell me" Niall said, I just looked away to let the tears pour down my face. I let out a whimper and sobbed into my hands.

Niall's POV

I hate seeing Kaylee like this, she always cries because the entire world hates her so much. First the girls at her school and now my fans, I feel so helpless to Kaylee. I got up and consoled her in my arms and she cried into my "Free Hugs" T-shirt. But I don't get it, how do my fans know about Kaylee. My phone rang, interrupting the Horan hug, it was Liam.

Liam's POV (NEW POV)

The boys and I were playing Truth or Dare since we wavered to kill time since we already done watching "Titanic" and "The Notebook" and there was nothing else to do. I spinned the bottle and it landed on Louis "Louis truth or dare" "dare" Louis said. I had the best dare ever "I dare you to act drunk and run across the street shouting kiss my ***!" Everyone laughed out loud as Louis got into character and ran out the door shouting kiss my *** while waving his arms in the air while he ran. It was that funny that everyone cried their eyes out just by the neighbors reaction.

Louis came back in the house with a smile on his face, making us chuckle more longer. After that Louis spun the bottle and it landed on Harry. Louis asked Harry truth or dare and Harry choose truth "what did you tweet on Twitter on the night of Niall's movie night with Kaylee" I saw Harry stiffen in horror, something wrong is about to happen. Harry pulled out his iPhone and opened Twitter and read his tweet out loud "Harry_Styles: At NiallOffical's house watching movies with a girl cute couple! Wish she was mine." Oh no!

If Niall hears about this, he'll jack Harry up as fast as the speed if light. I decided to call Niall.

Niall's POV

I answered the phone call from Liam with a "what's up" "I think you should know something that Harry told us and its about Kaylee" Liam said. This can't be good. "Harry likes Kaylee" then I stormed out of the house and into my car and drive to Zayn's house and knocked really hard on the door, and Harry answered and opened the door. As soon as he opened the door, I tackled Harry to the ground. The other lads tried to break up the fight and I was tossed across the room and all I saw was a group of people crowding over me till darkness to over my vision.

OMG! The ending was so hard to do with all the frustration I'm having with school and stuff. So I want to know, What was your most intense dare ever that you had to do? Tell me in the drop box! I also know that I have almost 300 reads! Keep reading and voting and commenting at the same time! See ya lates!