𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

act one[harley astor & cole palmer]

act one
[harley astor & cole palmer]

HARLEY ASTOR , was always a bubbly girl. She was the dictionary definition of a people's person , always helping out a friend , a smile on her face wherever she went. Though it never occured to Harley that she would find love.

In her world , family and friends were her top priority. Yes she wanted to find love but did she need it? Harley Astor was never a hateful woman , the only people she truly had hate for where the fictional characters she despised on screen , such as ; John Kreese from Cobra Kai or Mikael from The Vampire Diaries.

Harley persued a career in modelling at the age of 16 then rising up to Britain's most known model at the age of 19. She shared a passion for fashion from a young age , picking out her own outfits growing up. Now starting trends of her own at the age of 21 whilst signing contracts with high end brands like ; Stella McCartney , Victoria Secret and Chanel.

COLE PALMER , Chelsea's famous playboy whose always had an eye for Harley Astor. He had never really thought about love , like ever. He had always been so wrapped up in focusing on his football career that the thought of love never came across his mind.

Cole had always been a caring person to the people he was close with otherwise he was somewhat a mainly private person. But is he like that when he first meets Harley Aston?

He first pursued a career in football when he was only 8 years old , playing for Man City to wich he worked his way up to be signed on to the team. Though as of now he played for Chelsea FC and also the England National Team at the age of 22.