𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

˚。⋆౨˚....... 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ,, ! cringed the f out

It was currently 12:27pm and Harley had been on the phone to her manager for the past two hours talking through her upcoming interviews and events she is to attend in the next few weeks

It was currently 12:27pm and Harley had been on the phone to her manager for the past two hours talking through her upcoming interviews and events she is to attend in the next few weeks. Over the past week everything had been like every other week in Harley Astor's world except her car was in the garage being fixed and she was currently living the uber life. She didn't mind it but she would very much prefer driving herself.

"Okay so I'm on a podcast with Grace Barry next week? Then I fly out to America the week after that and then it's just prep for the BAFTA's ?" Harley wrote everything that her manager was telling her , in her planner , glasses on and concentration embedded into her face.

"Perfect. Remember we have a meeting set with Tonia in 2 days. So that would be Thursday." Amy reffered to Harley's publicist , waiting for the girl to respond after she had wrote it down.

"Got it. So , meeting on Thursday with Tonia. Next week is America , week after is GK and then BAFTA prep." Harley repeated what she had wrote down in her notebook , looking back at her phone seeing a facetime come through from Cole. "I'll speak to you later on Ams , love you."

When that call ended , she answered the facetime to Cole sitting her self up in her chair and propping her phone up against her vase. The two had been going back and forth with constant messages , constant calls and the occasional meet up. "Hey Coco!" Harley smiled into the camera.

"Hi pretty girl." He smiled back. "What are you doing?"

"Oh , I just got off the phone with my manager and now I'm just writing everything down. Did I tell you I want a pet monkey?" The girl explained what she gad been doing before adding the most random question on to her sentence.