Bisexuality

For many teenagers, finding where you belong is the hardest task. Not a place during lunch, not a place at a party, but in life. When people ask you the most dreaded question; are you dating anyone?

This generation has been labeled the generation of the courageous due to our ability to be honest and true to ourselves sometimes even to help others. Many youtubers have recently come out which has given those who watch a sense of security in knowing those they watch to get a laugh or get information are battling the same things they are.

If you find yourself confused, be sure to take a really good look at yourself.  I see it in life as a preference. I am a christian teen girl writing this and telling you that I accept you. I will not tell you that you are going to hell because God himself says to love everyone. If you believe it is your preference to like the same gender as well as the opposite, I find there is nothing wrong with that. As long as you do not pressure me to do the same thing.

You should know that many people experience the same thoughts you may be. Unsure whether to like girls or guys or both...To find out if you do...ask yourself this simple question.

DO I GET EXCITED WHEN THINKING ABOUT EITHER GENDER?

If the answer is yes, there is your answer. You are neither gay/lesbian or straight, you are bi-curious. There is nothing wrong with this as I have said before, God says to love everyone. He created each one of us knowing our struggles we would face. If you are an atheist and reading this then I hope you too find happiness. I am not stating you should believe one thing and not the other or do one thing but not the other, you should find yourself-create and mold the person you want to be.

And above all, be confident in what you choose to be. Whether it is gay, straight, or bi. You are loved by those around you and if you aren't, then find people who accept you for this. You could wake up one day and realize wow, I'm bi or you could have an encounter and realize it the. Either way, no matter when you know-if you do, just know that you are not judged here. You are loved, admired, and inspiring.

*SHARE YOUR STORY, WHAT DO YOU WANT HELP ON? ADVICE? OR JUST TALKING? WHAT DO YOU WANT THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS TO BE LIKE?