Finder. chapter no.1

It was dawn outside, the breeze was peaceful and not too windy. The posse, known as RSO -(Rattle Snake Outlaws)- they were known for killing and stealing a bunch. Reasons are usually because for the fun of it sometimes for bad and the good but mostly for fun to get a kick outta it once in awhile so things aren't so boring round the old west. We usually eat foxs or sheep round here. But there kinda hard to get because the farther we go through the old wicked west the less we see em. So we tryian get what we receive. We were riding quickly but not very fast at this time but one of my mates from the middle back saw what seemed to be a bag or a dead carcass of an animal. I whistled for my team too be fully aware of what I'm gonna bring to em. I put up my hand to get their full attention to stop."Okay! listen up y'all, there is maybe a dead carcass or a bag of somethin' over on the big rock, give a special thanks to rodie for pointing out," I chuckle and whipe my nose. "Anyway, let's get what we find and if it ain't no food then we'll eat a little bit of what we had for leftovers got it!" "Aysssieeee" All of em say in understanding for Safiras command. They stayed quite but moved a bit fast. The thing didn't move once. Safira thought it might've been dead but the head moved, Safira then noticed it might be a person. She got closer and realized it was. she looked back at her group and signed em' to stop and let her deal with this situation. she got a little closer and got off her horse and walked up to the body that seemed almost dead. I put my hand on her chest and felt her breathing but not so well. The person tried defending herself too not get hurt. "Hey!" Safira said loudly. She pulled out her gun and the stranger pulled out a pocket knife. "You...hurt me? or no" The women said with short breathes and broken up english. "No, no no, not hurting you, seeing if your alive" she said crouching down too intimidate the random stranger, "But if you don't put away that knife then you will be dead" Safira said pointing her gun at the girl but it was obviously on safety. The women put her knife away and Safira got up saying, "Your coming with us" Safiras team was confused on too why she was helping this random women we just meant, they all knew Safira was smarter than that and didn't even care about other people she didn't really know because of her trauma in the past. "Why?... go with you" The women asked. Safiras hands clenched. "Do you wanna die out here or what?" the women shook her head and tried getting up. Safira saw she had a horrible wound and looked at her teams medic. The medic, known as Emkie she is very well and soft when It comes to wounds like this. "Can you lay on the rock for me hun?" Emkie asked softly. The women nodded. She moved gently. "Uhm this might take a while captain' 'I'll start setting up camp don't worry" Rodie said getting stuff put up.