fourteen

'the monsters gone, he's on the run and your daddy's here,"
-john lennon

 'the monsters gone, he's on the run and your daddy's here," -john lennon

"Yuji, good and bad news," Gojo said, walking in to see the pinkette boy holding the stuffed but alive teddy bear with boxing gloves on as he watches the movie

"Yuji, good and bad news," Gojo said, walking in to see the pinkette boy holding the stuffed but alive teddy bear with boxing gloves on as he watches the movie. He turns away, "What's the good news?" Yuji asked, pausing the movie looking at Gojo.

"I spoke to y/n today,"

"What! What- what did she say?" Yuji asked worried, standing up the tv paused. "I asked her a uh- a question..." Gojo begins, giving him a sheepish expression but a cheeky one.

Yuji looked at Gojo in annoyance, his arms crossed across his chest. "What question?"

"I asked her what she would do if she found out you were secretly alive," the white haired man grinned.

Yuji swallowed nervously and looked at Gojo, he seemed worried what your answer was. "...And?"

"Oh- this is the bad news by the way. She said she'd be utterly pissed." Gojo said, slumping onto the couch with Yuji.

Yuji eyes widened and he looked at Gojo in shock. "Really?? That's.. that's her response? So she'd be pissed at me, even if- I'm trying to protect her?" The older man nodded, "But she doesn't know that. She just thinks you're dead,"

Yuji groaned and rolled his eyes. "Sensei why did you even ask her that question in the first place?"

"I wanted to know what her reaction would be. And being her father and all, she's been terrible since you 'died' and normally she's so fun to be around,"

Yuji rolled his eyes, but then he felt a ping of shame in his chest. He knew he was being distant to try and protect you, but it was definitely hard on you. "She's been taking it terrible?"

Yuji's heart ached when Gojo said you was traumatized, his heart hurting knowing he was the one that caused you to feel that way. He also couldn't help but feel a little guilty about reading your letters, but he nodded his head. "I have.."

"Then you can probably tell what she's been like,"

Yuji didn't want to even think about how you were feeling. That you thought he was dead and how you might've been feeling thinking it's his fault. He was feeling shitty and a part of him wanted to tell you everything, to run to you. But Gojo and the others told him not to...