𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚄𝙿.

Rap name: Bando gzReal name:Omar Age: 20Sexuality:find out in the story

Rap name: Bando gz
Real name:Omar
Age: 20
Sexuality:find out in the story...🫣

Rap name:dthang Real name:DanielAge :21Sexuality: BiA surprise in the story

Rap name:dthang
Real name:Daniel
Age :21
Sexuality: Bi
A surprise in the story....

Dthang pov:
Yall tell my why I saw this fine nigga here at my bestfriend kenzo house bruh the way I would let that man....let me stop but kenzo ain't tell me she had a twin brother but he fine asf that's all that matter tbh.

I'm chilling at kenzo's house and here brother bando is in the living room and shit but tbh he looked like a big dick Nikka."kenzo pass the blunt you can't keep it the whole time" I said laughing" no night you can get it after my brother" she says winking at me. See look kenzo knows that I like her brother but she over doing it🫣" kenzo you know what you doing..." I said " what she doing" Bando said sounding confused asl" never mind " I said after a couple of minutes kenzo finally passes the blunt to bando and you know what she decided to do.....leave the room after giving it to him so now I'm just sitting here watching him smoke the blunt and then we made eye contact for a second so I then looked down at my phone and started blushing he ain't notice me blushing but then.....

He then scooted over right next to me and in my head I was like fuck me right here on this couch I thought to myself " so what is ya name" Bando said sounding Hugh and his voice was raspy " my name dthang" I said kinda sounding shy" you don't gotta me shy baby boy" Bando said" that's when I started blushing when he called me baby boy then he saw me blushing " why you blushing so hard Fa" he said" no reason but can I get the blunt now " nah " Bando said" bro kenzo already had it for a long time lemme get it" I said" baby boy chill" he said in that raspy voice so at this point I let him keep it cuz he not giving it back to me anytime soon he then smoked the blunt once again and kissed me putting the smoke in my mouth...🫣 see when he did that I was blushing very hard that's when he grabbed my face and said" why you blushing so hard pa" he said kinda smiling" nun" I said" lying like a mug" he said in that Bronx accent.

We then sat on the couch quite asf and he just kept smoking the blunt and shit and when he was finished he crushed it in the ash tray and at this point he was HIGHHHH Asf then outta no where he rubbed his dick print and he kept doing that and glancing at me too then that when he decided to smoke another blunt to so he was was just rubbing his dick print and smoking another blunt to and kept sneaking glances at me then that's when outta nowhere he then unbuckled his Amiri jeans and pulled them down to his upper thigh but you could still suck his dick tho that's when he pulled down his ethicka boxers down and he whipped his dick out and started stroking it infront of me at this point I act like I don't see nothing so I'm still on my phone then he started moaning and groaning while stroking his dick and he put the second blunt in the Ash tray and he just kept stroking his dick infront of me.

Then I glanced over and saw precum on his dick then he spat on his hand and started stroking it he then got up while his hand over his dick and he went to the kitchen and I think he took a honey pack cause he was VERRYYYYY HORNYYY😭😭 when he came back but when he came back he stood infront of me with his dick out I didn't notice him standing infront of me but when I looked up I saw bando standing infront of me with his dick out he then grabbed my phone and putted it on the table and he then grabbed me by my hair and it was in a ponytail too.he grabbed my hair and shoved his dick in my mouth and made me  deep throat his shit shit but I ain't push back cuz I wanted to do this shit but at this point it was spit dripping down off his dick he then let go of my hair " keep going and do good " he said sound serious that's when I grabbed his dick and started gulping that shit he then was begging me to stop so I then went to  his balls and started sucking on it and he felt his ball clench but he didn't want me to stop so I end t back and o his dick and kept going that's when act the corner of my eyes saw kenzo staring and she was tramautized standing that with a shocked face she then laughed silently and gave me a thumbs up.

She then went into her room and I was just sucking the shit out of his dick but then out of nowhere I felt a warm substance go into my mouth I then try to spit it out but then bando grabbed my face tightly" you gon swallow all of it" he said serious so I then swallows it but it was very salty  and some got on my face  so I went to the bathroom and washed my face and bando followed me in and as I was washing my face he bend me over and my upper body was on the counter " you ready" he said smirking" y-yea" I said stuttering he then my pants down and said" why you have a pussy" he said confused" I have the organs of a girl but the body of a boy so I have a pussy and not dick" I said" so you can get pregnant " he said chuckling" yea " I said" aight den " he said and without a warning he then put his dick inside and started thrusting into me vastly and I was moaning loudly and started calling him all types of names" fuckkk me bandooo" I said moaning slightly while saying that"who pussy is this " bando said" mineee" I said that's when he started going faster and said" now who pussy is this" he said" yours daddyyy" I stayed that's when I felt a warm substance in my coochie and it leaked down my leg.

Let's take a shower in my room" bando said after that he dragged me into his room and I just stood there" what you waiting for" bando said" waiting for when your done taking a shower " i said"I already saw your pussy and ya ass come one " bando said dragging my hand in the bathroom I then took my clothes off and he bit his lip while watching me then he took his clothes off and we both got in the shower then that's when bando hugged me from behind in the shower and put his hand over my pussy and he started fingering me out of nowhere" bando quit" I said " okay damn" we both then got out the shower and bando change into grey seat pants and a wife beater and he gave me some clothes like grey shorts  and a wife wife beats we both then change and we just sat on his bed then someone knocked on the door.

I then opened it and it was kenzo" so did y'all fuck yet" she said" umm no- yes" Bando said cutting me off  kenzo then laughed and she left I then closed the door and went and sat on his bed then that when bando grabbed my neck and started d
Kissing me and he shoved his tongue down my throat and we was just makeing and shit then we stopped so we then just layed on the bed together and slowly started falling asleep.

Umm very sorry for leaving y'all out I still love y'all.