𝙳𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙺.

Name: David Deshaun ReyesRap name: dd OsamaAge: 17Sex:ddot sexual (while he is drunk

Rap name: dd Osama
Age: 17
Sex:ddot sexual (while he is drunk

Name: David Deshaun ReyesRap name: dd OsamaAge: 17Sex:ddot sexual (while he is drunk

Name:Darrian Jimenez
Rap name:ddot
Age:16
Intersex

cup1d__land0  wanted this story and I wanted to do it so why not and please rate it one through ten

Time:1:08

Ddot pov: I'm over here chilling at my house and dd went out and it's night but he hasn't been back which is weird because he is never out this late at parties but I didn't think much of it until I got a call from dd" yo ddot" dd said in a drunk voice "wassup mh"I said"can you pick me up baby" dd said and I was shocked because he over here calling me baby and shit which is quite weird but I didn't think nothing of it because he was mad drunk on the call"

"Aight I'm finna come pick you up dd "I said "aight den baby" dd then declined the call but shit was running through my head cuz he called me baby 2 times but I then got my car keys and go into my car I then realized he didn't tell me the location but as I tried to track his location I saw him layer down on the side walk looking drunk asf that's when I parked my car and went up to dd and looked at him he then opened his eyes and realized it was me " yo what happened" I say kinda laughing" nun baby" he said while getting up then that's when I felt my pussy get wet a little but i ain't say nun after but he then got up and took the car keys out my hand which got me confused cuz you ain't finna drive my car drunk asf" dd you is not finna drive my car like that " I said" what you talking about" dd said in that raspy voice that made my knees go fucking weak😫😫.

" nigga you drunk" I say" I ain't finna crash it word to my mother" dd said" aight I can trust you " I said after that we both got in the car and I sat in the passenger seat" yo what you doing" dd said" sitting in the passenger seat" I said" nah you finna sit on my lap" dd said" I ain't sitting on yo lap ion even like you like th- before I could finish my word I felt a warm hand go around my neck tightly"What i say baby" dd said but when he said that baby word I had to go sit on his lap so that's what I did but when he he was driving I felt something like my butt and it kinda felt good tho so I started moving around" yo darri quit moving"dd said" no" I said. Deciding to tease him" if you don't listen something gone happen when we get back home " dd said" what you talking about" I said" you gon listen " dd said" no ugly bitch" I say deciding to tease him more" aight wait till we get home he said"

After that we drove home and went inside the house and since I was the first one in I sat on the couch " Darrian you heard what I said in the car" dd said" no I ain't listening " I said" Darrian get yo ass upstairs and when I come back up there all you clothes better be off"dd said" I was just shocked because I ain't never thought he was gone fuck me but I'm tryna get that big dick tho it is what it is. So I then ran upstairs to the bedroom and I took my clothes off my when I did I was kinda horny so I grabbed my pink vibrated and stick it in my clit I then moaned loud asf because that she felt good and I was thinking of dd😫😫 that's when I heard foot steps coming upstairs so I put the vibrator down on the table.

That's when someone opened the door and its was dd and he but his lip as he saw that I listened to him he then pulled his pants down and I saw his long veiny cock that looked like 9 - 10 inches I was kinda scared so I scooted back a little" nah stop running u was talking all that shit in the car get on all fours" he said so I did as he said and with put a warning.

SMUT WARNING!!!

He sticked it in me and moaned as he started thrusting into me hardly I then started moaning his name out and shit" dd fuckkk" I moaned out " daddy faster please uhhhh" I said that's when he stopped and sat on the bed with his dick out and said" sit on daddy dick for me and use ya pussy not ya ass" I then got up and did as he said " I then sat on his dick and I was bouncing up and down and twearking on it a little I then kept loaning out his name " daddy fuck me harder" I said"I want more dick daddy" I said " that's when I felt that not in my stomach sensing I needed to cum " daddy I need to cum" I said" I need to cum to" dd said we both then cummed at once and half of it leaking in my ass and going into my pussy we then both got cleans up and we was chilling in the living room watching tv" Big Daddy DD " I said we both then laughed .

After that we both then cuddled naked in the bed and dd was right behind so I felt his dick on me" dd get that dick off me" I said" dd then laughed" I can't help it if it's to damn big" dd said" it's not that big" I said" but you was moaning daddy and shit when I was blowing Yo back out " dd said" you got me there " I laughed he then started kissing me and he stuck his tongue down my throat then after that we went to sleep.

Rate it 1-10 and cup1d__land0 I hope you like this book
Words:1050