eleven.

"The beginning is always today

"The beginning is always today."
~~~~~

San was sat in the corner of the cafe he dragged himself to, laptop out, and questioning all his life decisions. He thinks about the conversation he had almost initiated with Wooyoung, and his cheeks grew slightly red when thinking about how much he probably just embarrassed himself.

"Hey, uh.. Do you..?"

San cringed at his words. To be honest, he had no idea what he was even about to ask the waitress, something just intrigued him to spark up a conversation with the man—which ultimately didn't end up going too well.

San ran his hand through his already messy hair in frustration, and picking up his latte that Wooyoung had served him and took a few sips. After a moment of zoning out, he eventually realized how strange he probably seemed right now; sitting in the corner of an empty cafe alone, laptop open but untouched, and a probably red face and messy hair due to pure embarrassment.

San shook his head to free his thoughts and signed into his laptop. He needed to pick which day he was going to move in to his shared dorm room, and his goal was to pick the soonest date possible. He had felt so bad for staying with Hongjoong for this long, sometimes feeling like a huge burden to the older, even though Hongjoong assured him on multiple occasions that he wasn't.

San was still too afraid to even bother speaking to his parents, also assuming that his mother would just go along with anything his father did anyway, San decided that she's not worth his time either—if she wanted to reach out, she would've by now.

San quickly headed to his email where he scrolled through his hundreds of unopened emails, in search of the dorm move-ins information. After a short while, he finally found the email and read through the information that the school's room manager had sent him. He skimmed through all the boring bits, like the terms and rules they had to follow, and skipped to the bottom where it showed his roommates and move in schedule, his eyes widening after reading his rooming situation.

Dorm 105:
• Choi San
• Hwang Hyunjin
• Kang Yeosang

I'm rooming with Yeosang? He asked himself, quietly gasping at his laptop screen, how much luckier could he get?

This was a perfect opportunity to make new friends, especially when he's rooming with the Kang Yeosang, who happens to be best friends with the Jung Wooyoung.

San looked up and took a quick glance at the two workers, seemingly busy as the cafe is now filling with customers. He watched them for a moment, deep in thought, before bringing his attention back to his laptop screen and reading over the move in dates.

Since the first day of school is August 24th, move-ins begin on August 1st, which was perfect for San since that happened to be only five days away, meaning he could leave Hongjoong and his parents alone even sooner. He quickly opened the Google form link that the room manager attached to the email, filling out all of his basic information, picking his move in date, and confirming that he is okay with his rooming situation. He submitted the form and closed his laptop, leaning back in the chair he sat in and letting out a satisfied sigh, running his hand through his messy hair once again.

San was so focused on rooming with Yeosang that he wasn't even worried about his other roommate named Hyunjin, because all he could think about was how he was one step closer to learning more about his newfound curiosity.

That curiosity being none other than Jung Wooyoung.

AN: from now on, majority of the chapters will be written in wooyoungs pov, as writing their povs back and forth gets really tiring (TT)