6:45

Logan appreciated routine more than most people. It was logical, repetitive work created order, and order created unity.

He kept his routine like religion. Get up at 6, start getting ready at 6:15, finish at 6:30. Sit in the living room until the others get up. Simple, and quite efficient.

The living room was quiet as he sat reading, a great way to start the day. He heard a thunk from the top of the stairs. Strange. The next to get up was usually Janus or Patton, and neither of them got up before 7:30.

Virgil stumbled down the stairs, wrapped in his blanket. It was quite surprising. Virgil was usually the last to get up, around 9am.

{Virgil} "H-hey Logan."

{Logan} "Good morning Virgil. You've woken up quite early."

{Virgil} "I never went to sleep."

Logan sighed. Virgil had an awful nightmares every once in a while, and today seemed to be one of those days. There didn't seem to be a solution for them, a down side to Virgil's trait.

{Logan} "Would you like to sit with me?"

Virgil nodded, a small smile emerging on his tired face. He stumbled over to the couch, tripping on his blanket.

He cuddled up next to Logan, who pulled him under his shoulder. Logan planted some kisses on his head and ruffled his hair as Virgil fell asleep.

           Logan sat in silence again, it only being broken by Virgil's stifled breathing. It was a break from routine, but Logan found he welcomed it. Strange, but sweet.