𝟬𝟮𝟭, a knot in his stomach

chapter twenty one !❪ a knot in his stomach ❫

❪ a knot in his stomach ❫

CARL HAD dropped off judith with his dad and the two found themselves standing outside of jessie's house

CARL HAD dropped off judith with his dad and the two found themselves standing outside of jessie's house. they didn't knock yet.

riley was fidgeting with her fingers, staring at the white door and carl noticed. "shit, i'm nervous." she huffed in annoyance.

carl grabbed her cold hands with his warm ones and looked at her.

"theres nothing to be nervous about and if they don't like us then..." he glanced at the door and back at riley, "they're losers." carl shrugged.

riley chuckled and turned to knock at the door. her fist made contact and banged three times. carl sighed and stuffed his hands in his dark jeans.

he was wearing his grey long sleeve but he rolled up the sleeves. his black jeans matched well with the shirt and he wore a pair of regular black sneakers.

riley decided to wear her dark blue jeans and a blue top that complimented her well. it was a long sleeve shirt and was slightly cropped. her skin would only show if she raised her arms high. instead of wearing sneakers, she wore black ankle boots.

she was still getting used to her hair since she got bangs. her hair had natural loose curls at the end that she adored and liked to play with.

the door was opened and a teenage boy stood in front of them. he wore an opened brown buttoned up and had a grey shirt underneath. he styled it with black jeans and a pair of ankle boots. his hair was a light brown with a middle part.

the stranger glanced at the two before giving them a friendly smile. "hey, i'm ron," he introduced.

ron looked at carl, "my mom told me you were coming over." he looked over at riley, "but I didn't catch your name?"