My Hero Academia: Yandere Tomura Shigaraki x Male Reader

<Set in UA College AU.> <WARNING FOR: GORE, VIOLENCE.> <All characters, unless specifically stated, are 18 years or older.>

The landscape of Deika City was reduced to nothing but rubble and debris. The dust in the air was so thick, no one could see beyond 20 meters at best. All of this was the result of the League of Villains assaulting the home of the Meta Liberation Army to save the League's broker, Kagero Okuta or more commonly known as Giran.

 All of this was the result of the League of Villains assaulting the home of the Meta Liberation Army to save the League's broker, Kagero Okuta or more commonly known as Giran

At the moment, Tomura was fighting Rikiya Yotsubashi, AKA Re-Destro, who was the leader of the Meta Liberation Army. 

His quirk allowed him to store and use his stress to enhance his physical capabilities, causing him to become a giant with black stains spreading across his skin

"You're big." Tomura stated as he walked over the rubble, walking at a leisure pace towards Rikiya before stopping just a few meters away from him.

"Hey. How do you feel right now? I mean, what was it? 110,000 people?" Tomura asked, referring to the number of members of the Liberation army who were located all over Japan.

"You assumed you could leave it to the numbers and watch from afar, right?" He asked, pointing to where the tower where Rikiya hiding once stood, only recognizable by the broken window-filled top that sat shattered with its metal skeleton contorted as it laid on the ground with the rest of the rubble.

"Preparing a place for the mob to take care of an inferior opponent." Rikiya sat silent, staring down at the man with hands holding onto his arms and head as he spoke. "Making light of this thinking we'd never get this far. And then having that all fall down around... So I'm asking you how you feel!" Tomura asked before touching the round and sending his quirk, Decay, towards Rikiya. As the ground shattered, Rikiya jumped up to avoid getting caught in the destruction.

"How do I feel right now?" Rikiya calmley repeated the question as he reeled his massive fist back while falling down right to Tomura. At the last moment, Tomura was able to avoid getting hit, but the shock wave from the punch caused him to be thrown upwards along with some debris.