1

Clock strike 01:31 at night, the whole city was in deep slumber except few of them the hard working people.

A man shown walking toward a house in the darkness of night under the light of moon and star's shoving his both hands on his pant pocket's looking tired yet happy and contained but still little sad feeling of loneliness can be seen in his eyes.

Jumping through the window he enter inside the dark house with the brightness of his mobile's tourch slowly in process of not disturbing anyone. Jumping inside the house he closed the window lock it securely and went to kitchen directly, going through the Utensil he found his share of food, heating it up and eating stomach full. He went to change and lay down on floor beside bed on his bedroom taking a swal and a photo frame in his hand.

He lay down on the floor facing ceiling with photo frame and a swal in one hand and shove another hand under his head.

Staring at the frame for a moment, he take his other hand from below of his head and crease her face in the frame.

"I miss you jaan pata nahi kab nasab hoga tera saath, tujhe jorse galese lagakar aafni baho me sabse chupakar chain ki nind sona chahta hun I miss you aur bohot pyaar karta hun tujhse bohot jaida"

Kissing his love's forehead through the frame, he keep the frame near his heart "I love you"

.
.

"I love you too" somewhere in a dark room. A lady who was sleeping in not so comfortable rock type bed or something clutching a shirt near her heart smile in sleep and confess her love.

.
.
.

Morning,
7:00 am

He sterile in sleep when the sun rays fall on his face passing through the window. Slowly he open his eyes only to meet the beautiful pair of eyes. He smiles and wish her morning

"Good morning jaan" He said and take the frame near his face and kiss it lovingly and wake up yawning but suddenly his eyes widen when his eyes strike on the clock which was showing 7 in morning. He usually get up on 6 but today he is late due to last night tiredness, he usually doesn't get sleep much but sometimes because of excessive tiredness he fall in deep slumber.

"Hey Somnath ji deer hogai, jaan wait karrahi hogi" He immediately get up and run to get fresh n up.

He was about to enter inside kitchen when dhara's voice stop him.

"Ji bhabhi" he answer her in hurry.

"Maine uske liya breakfast pack kardiya hai tu wahi leja, wo tu aaya nahi na kicten mai to maine bana diya" dhara said him little hesitantly.

He once glance at his wrist watch which was showing 7:10.

"Accha thik hai dedo"

Dhara bought the tiffin box and handle him but seen the breakfast his smile faded.

"Bhabhi isme kali mirch dali hai"

"Ha"

He handed her the box back and run to kitchen while saying.

"Use allergy hai"

He hurriedly made the breakfast which take less time to make and run out of Pandya Niwas.

.
.
.

She get up yawning and the first thing she imagine was his smiling face. Then she slowly open her eyes to meet his eyes on the wall which she had scratch there.

"Good Morning bhoottu" she said with a chuckle.

.
.
.

7:31

He reach police station and run inside. She turn around and smile seen him and wave her hand but he ignore her royally. He forward the food through the cell door. She take it from his hand touching his hand in process. He close his eyes feeling her touch but didn't react and turn around.

She knew he won't gonna talk to her, it was her punishment but she also know he won't allow her to stay hungry so she silently have her food taking glimpse of him time by again.

He was lovingly adoring her while having food but turn around quickly and change his expression into strict one whenever she glance at him to show her that he is angry on her.

After having her food.

"Boothnath"

She speak up calling him but he avoid.

"Shiva" she call him lovingly again he ignore and forward his hand for box.

She didn't give him and hide it behind.

"Mujhse baat kar"

"Mujhe nahi karni"

"Gussa hai"

"Nahi teri harkato par to pyaar aana chaiya na"

She pout

"Tu mujhse baat nahi karega"

"Nahi"

"Kavi nahi?"

He look at her angrily

"Accha thik hai sajhai gai gussa khatam hone tak hai na?"

"Hum" he just hum

"Mai bahar kab aaungi"

"Keu tujhe to jailse pyaar hai na bara maan tha yaha rehne ka aab reh na khushi khushi keu aana hai bahar"

She pout sadly

"Jaida Khush hone ki jarurat nahi hai bas mahina baar baki hai uske baad teri yah yas bhari jindagi khatam fir aana hai tujhe wapas ghar aafna yeh favorite jail chorkar" he said to her in cold voice and think "bolne ko to bas boldiya raavi par tujhe nahi pata yeh yek mahina kitna salo jaise lagraha hai, kitni muskil horahi hai, 11 mahina 11 so saal jaise kate hai pal pal Dil rota hai" a lone tear escape from his eyes which he rub immediately thinking no one noticed but how can she doesn't notice her own eyes filled with tears seen his venubrility which he was trying hard to hide behind his cold behavior.

"Mujhe pata hai raavi tu vi tarap rahi hai mujhse door jaise mai, par mujhe jaida taklif hoti hai raavi keu ki tu yaha aakheli hai yaha kitni taklif hoti hogi tujhe ye shockar hi mujhe tujhse jaida taklif hoti hai raavi keu kiya tune yase keu" he thought staring at her.

"Dabba" he asked and she handled him the box.

Taking the box he turn around and was about to leave when she shout from behind.

"Kheer khani hai mujhe"

He shake his head with a little smile and went from there.