1 - GREAT!

PETE

"PETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Thankun's voice feels the hospital as he runs towards me GIVE ME A BREAK!  "Khun No wait-" it was too late he give a tight hug which almost made me pass out Arm and Pol had to pull him away "Oi Pete, I missed you so much!" he says before hugging me again but this time softly I shake his head and smiled "We meet yesterday" I said.

"Not enough!" he says pulling away "I DON'T GET IT! Why are you staying here? taking care of Vegas and Macau you changed!" I smiled awkwardly because in this 3 month no one told him about me resining he thinks I am taking care of Vegas in Khun Korn's order and then the relationship with Vegas he doesn't know that too because all knew who he would react just hoping for the right time.

"Pete" 

"Ha? Yes Khun?"

"What were you thinking?" he says looking at me with suspicious eyes "Are you hiding something?"  at that nothing comes out of my mouth I look at Pol and Arm asking for help both shakes their head pol made a cross by his hand BASTRDS! CAN'T HELP ME FOR ONE TIME!  I glared at them both made faces not wanting to say anything.

"What are you guys doing?" he says confused looking at arm pol and then at me "Nothing! nothing!" I laughed nervously Thankun looks into my eyes like he wanted to take my soul.

I sight He will get to know some day "Khun No".

"What?"

"I am not your head bodyguard anymore"

"Huh?"

"I resigned..."

"HUH?"

"Because of Vegas"

"HUH!?"

"..."

"Wait wait!" he rubbed his head "Oii! What the hell are you talking about?" Arm and Pol looks each other ready to grip Thankun if he does something I take a deep breath "Khun...".

"I love him..."

"Who?"

"Vegas...I resign because of him Khun...We are together" It feels so good telling him that! GOD! But now I have to wait for the reaction 3...2...1 Suprise.

Thankun looks at me like he has seen a ghost he gaps so loudly people look at us someone kill me please! Thankun tries to process what happened is face is pale he loses his balance and falls back but arm and pol catch him.

Here we go

"You...WHAT!?" he looks at me disbelieved "I'm dating Vegas..." I smiled he stand their looking at me then turns to arm and pol "You guys knew it didn't you?" he says and glares at them both frizzed and look somewhere else.

"Aa..aaa.. Ma is calling" pol says walking out of their but arm hold his writs with his right hand and face palmed with the left one.

"What is this! what did that bastard Vegas put a spell on you?! Did he learn dark magic or something? Why the hell my innocent bodyguard!" He yells to himself "You wait here I should have hit him with the tray harder!" before we could react, he ran towards Vegas's room.

GREAT!