Ember's Library Encounter

When she entered the restroom, various thoughts began to wander through her mind. "It's good that the signs are in English too. Makes it easier to find. what emir say , did know where the restroom are? Sometimes he becomes so caring. And that act of getting mad at me, he doesn't look mad; he looks cute when he's mad.'

As she was washing her hands, some girls approached her, asking, "Hey, what's your name?"

"Hello, my name is Ember. Nice to meet you," Ember replied.

"What are you doing with Dylan?" they asked in an interrogating tone.

"Oh, Dylan? He's my best friend's friend," she explained.

"Who's your best friend?"

"Emir. Is there a problem?" Ember asked, curious. The girls gave her strange looks.

"So, you're Emir's friend. What are you doing with Dylan in the library?" they inquired.

"In the library, I'm with Emir, not Dylan," she tried to clarify.

"What are you saying? Do you take us for fools or something? I saw with my own eyes that you were with Dylan."

"No, I was with Emir," she said, growing more confused.

"Just forget it. Stay away from Dylan from now on. If you don't, you'll have to deal with the consequences," they warned.

"Why?" Ember asked, seeking confirmation for their actions.

"He's our college star. Who do you think you are? We were the ones who started chasing him first, not you. Just stay away from him. Consider yourself warned."

Ember remained silent, and the girls eventually left.