Chapter 19: Jungkook love story

Every secret will start to reveal from now on. Enjoy reading this babygirl.

Flashback

Jennie Kim is a vision of grace and beauty. Her long, dark hair cascades down her back, often pulled back in a loose braid, framing expressive hazel eyes that seem to hold a universe of compassion. She has a petite frame with delicate features and a warm, inviting smile that can melt the iciest heart.

Jennie grew up in a small, close-knit community where she was always surrounded by warmth and love. Her parents, both teachers, instilled in her a deep respect for education and a passion for helping others. Her brother, a Psychiatrist, played a significant role in shaping Jennie's desire to pursue medicine.

Jeon Jungkook Tall and lean build, with a natural athletic physique. Sun-kissed skin with a hint of tan, thanks to his active lifestyle. Dark brown hair, often styled in a soft, tousled look. Warm brown eyes that hold a mischievous glint and a spark of intelligence. A warm, infectious smile that can brighten even the gloomiest of days.

Jungkook is a natural people-person, always the life of the party with his infectious energy and witty sense of humor. Charismatic and outgoing Kind and compassionate. He genuinely cares about others and is always ready to lend a helping hand, especially when it comes to his patients.

The scent of disinfectant and the rhythmic beeping of heart monitors were the familiar soundtrack to Jungkook's life. He loved the chaos of the emergency room, the adrenaline rush of saving lives. But his favorite part of the day was the walk across the sprawling medical campus, his backpack slung over his shoulder, to meet Jennie for lunch.

Jungkook and Jennie are classmates they have crush on each other but they both fear confrontation. They both become the best nerd duo in the college. They started hanging out a lot, Alpha is very caring about omega he literally does anything for her. Most important he make her laugh with his witty jokes always.

The cramped, chaotic common room of a medical college dorm. Jungkook is sprawled on the floor, half-buried in a textbook, while Jennie is perched on a table, frantically trying to decipher a diagram of the human circulatory system.

"This is literally the most confusing thing I've ever seen. How many arteries are there? I'm starting to think they just threw random lines on a page" jennie sighs boringly.

Jungkook Looking up from his book, raises an eyebrow "You're telling me? I'm pretty sure the only difference between an artery and a vein is that one is red and the other is blue"

"Very helpful, Kookie. You're practically a doctor already, and you can't even distinguish an artery from a vein?" She rolls her head.

"Hey, I'm working on it! Besides, I'm more interested in the practical applications of medicine. Like, how do I convince my stomach that it's already full after just two plates of ramen?"

"You're hopeless. Just focus on the exam for now. You'll probably get a question about the heart, and you'll be stuck there, drawing a picture of a giant ramen bowl" she snickered.

"That's not true! I'm a visual learner! And I promise, I'll draw the heart perfectly, with all its chambers and valves, and then I'll add a little ramen noodle on top just for fun" both started laughing

"That's actually terrifying. But hey, if it helps you remember, go for it. Just don't give it a face. I don't need nightmares about a heart with ramen noodle hair"