C2: seeing him.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

my alarm sounded. i groaned and got up, hoping i didn't accidentally press snooze. i hated when i did dat. but anyway. i got up. i went to my closet and pulled out my pink graphic hoodie. i put it on wit some black leggings. underneath the hoodie was a plain black fitted t shirt. i grabbed my bookbag, in the front pocket putting my airpods, my charger, and a hair tie. i went to the bathroom and styled my curly hair into a half up half down wit a side swoop and edges.

 i went to the bathroom and styled my curly hair into a half up half down wit a side swoop and edges

i went to the kitchen. i read my moms note on the fridge.

"hey kids, i went to work already. there's eggos u guys can warm up in the freezer. have a good day at school! good luck with miles!

-love, ur mama"

she wrote it exactly like that, i smiled.

"JULIO CMON!"

i yell.

"AY DIOS IM COMING."

julio came to the kitchen after 2 minutes while i was heating up the eggos in the toaster.

(his outfit)

(his outfit)

"here. eggos" i say after they pop out the toaster. i hand two to him in a napkin with syrup inbetween the two. same for me. we walk out. we normally walk to school. so we did.

we got to school after about like 10 mins. we didn't live far. at all. we then made it to school. me nd julio did our handshake before parting ways. i went to my 1st period. physics. i hated this class. i always was early. i would js listen to music. the class began filling up wit kids as the bell rang. the teacher walked in.

"hello class," said Ms. Hernandez

"so today we will be-" she was cut off by someone walking in..she turned to the door.

"woah miles, ur back huh? well welcome." she asked, raising an eyebrow.

i was on my phone, my ears perked up at the name. i looked up. i saw him, raising an eyebrow. damn. he looked different. when we were younger his hair was just out in an afro. now he had two neat braids to the back with a fade. he had an eyebrow slit and his earrings were nothin new, he always had dem but now he had two piercing on his ear. hm.