ᴘʀᴇғᴀᴄᴇ

[ OUTLANDER - DITOEFTV ]

Hello and welcome to all those who have stumbled upon my humble abode. I am Akira, also known as Chenya by some friends, and- Okay I'll stop.

So, basically, this account is a branch of the original @AlchemyAlchemivichhh and I discontinued that one. This one isn't really active either so don't expect updates. Sadly I can't use fonts as I am on laptop, and I no longer use my other device for undisclosed reasons.

Anyway, I have only read 'Death is the only ending for the Villainess' once and have not finished it, (I'm not planning to), and have a very small memory that is the size of my fathers dick so this is how it will go.

Its a Yandere x Reader book, female and male leads included. I am not going over to WMMAP or MNLATV, nor will I do any other crossovers with famous Manhwa's such as TGCF and MDZS.

I may very well discontinue this book halfway or a quarter through, depends on my motivation. And I will rarely follow the plot except for some instances.

M/N is the son of a wealthy noble (Earl), may or may not have sex with some characters...and will be in close contact with Penelope. (VEERRYYY close contact).

This is going to be Dom!Reader so whoever dislikes please click off. Since we're on the subject, if you decide to leave this story or dislike it, please shimmy and show yourself the way out quietly. Adding degrading comments or comments such as "I'm leaving this fic" will discourage me and fellow readers alike.

Since we're on the topic, will this have smut? The answer is Yes. Most definitely. Even though i'm not as known for writing smut or sex scenes, I have a basic concept of it.

My word stays true to one thing : I do not claim this story as mine even as I am writing it. May the credit fall on whoever decides to lazily repost or rewrite my book, I do not take the slightest credit. Thank you. This applies to the books on my main account aswell.

Reader's appearance is completely up to the readers, and I do not own or have any connection with the writers and editors of 'Death is the only ending for the Villainess'.

Small descriptions of outfits will be added for imagination, and whoever wishes to shall add their own outfit designs. Refrain from writing stuff such as "I'm going to change the outfit" as it can be annoying sometimes. If you can't help it, try writing on parchment. Innapropriate jokes are taken, however, sob stories and stuff will not be allowed. Go cry to your mother and get help, thank you very much. This story is made for entertainment purposes only, and no copyright infringement will be taken upon any user who duplicates, rewrites or does anything with this book.

M/N's family is entirely made up.

Prevent from adding any personal information aswell such as age, last name or anything of the like. Customization is completely up to you. Fanart is accepted only on wattpad, Thank you.

If you have any story requests (if you're too lazy to write) I may or may not take it upon myself to write for you, with proper credit given. On the circumstance that I discontinue this book, please take it. It shall no longer be my responsibility or burden to carry.

This story is heavily inspired by the book 'Telepatia - klai uchis' by @OukaBarsburg . So it may have some similar things such as : M/N joining the war on some poor unfortunate souls, Penelope 'marrying' M/N and much more. I look at their book and see what I can do with mind so you're basically fucked if they don't update.

I do not pursue a career as a writer or anything similar, do not contact me on those occasions. Do not contact me on saturdays or fridays, I am religious. Gmail's written down on the comment section will be removed. Proffesional or not, please understand that I don't care for writing and do it for the sole purpose of entertainment. Nothing belongs to me unless stated otherwise. (except for the writing, ofcourse.) Please do not bombard me with questions about credits, I got most pictures from pinterest.

This is Akira, a pleasure to meet your acquaintence. Have a good day.