Chapter 11 - Journey to the castle

Lumpy and bones are at the bridge of the waterfall to sabotage the bridge, Bones are the one using the knife to cut the ropes in order to prevent their intruders from crossing it and make their way to McNasty

Lumpy and bones are at the bridge of the waterfall to sabotage the bridge, Bones are the one using the knife to cut the ropes in order to prevent their intruders from crossing it and make their way to McNasty. He is putting his effort into cutting some threads. "Eh, why does the boss want us to cut the bridge too?" He wonders. "In case you botched the job in the swamps." Lumpy replies grumpily. "But I didn't do the jobs at the swamps, you did." Bones says in his defense. Lumpy walks towards bones, a little annoyed by him. "Hey uh, don't start nit picking. Just give that knife." He says while putting his hand out, waiting for Bones to hand over the knife.

Meanwhile with the pound puppies, Big Paw marches towards the bridge. He sees the bad guys trying to cut the rope. It didn't take long for Whopper to notice what's going on. "Hey look, they're trying to cut the bridge." Whopper points out. "I see them too Whopper." Big Paw said. "They're trying to stop us from crossing." Cooler said.

"Not on my watch." Adam hops off and sprints towards the bridge. Lumpy sees someone running, seeing who it was. Lumpy snatches the knife from bones and dashes off to stop him. "Well well, trying to get across huh? You just don't know when to learn, do ya?" Lumpy stands in front of Adam, blocking his path. "Learn? In case you don't know, I have learned. A lot of things in fact." Adam says, standing tall. "Trying to think like a man with those words? Ha! I think you should go on back home." Lumpy tries to tell him off.

"We ain't leaving without the bone you stole." Adam talks back. "Oh yeah?" Lumpy said. "We, what does he mean with that?" Bones wonders himself with that question. Lumpy uses the knife to threaten him. "Last chance kid, don't make me use this sharp tool." Lumpy threatens with a knife, pointing towards Adam. He then retaliates by pulling out his own weapon, Excalibur. Also pointing at Lumpy to try and scare him. "Mines bigger, bone head." He insults him.

This was the last straw for Lumpy and got angry after Adam called him a name. "BONE HEAD!? Why you little." He starts swinging the knife but Adam blocks it. "You think you're tough with that sword you found? I'll show you." Lumpy swings another one but Adam blocks his attack. And so, Lumpy and Adam begin to duel on a bridge. Bones Backs up and watches, while Big Paw stands there and watches. And so did the pups and cats.

Adam and Lumpy keep exchanging one blade swing after another. Adam kept focusing on the knife he had in his hand. Watching out for any stabs he would aim for. Watching him trying to stab his shoulders, his arms, and even his head. Though it's only short enough to just slice and stab. Cooler sees how well Adam is doing with his first battle with Lumpy. Bright eyes out here start to cheer for him. "Come on Adam, show him what you're made of."

"Get him." Whopper said. "Knock him out kid." Cooler says next. "Hang in there." Big Paw says with a little encouragement. "Come on Adam, concentrate." Oswin says as he watches his fight.

The fight goes on. Lumpy pushes him back as he swings around with a knife. Adam blocks and parries while being pushed back, leaving him at a disadvantage. Adam holds that block against the knife, going into a clash. With Lumpy too focused on Adam, staring him down. Adam took the opportunity to kick his leg. "Yeow." Lumpy picks up his leg and bounces back.